What's wrong with Leo?

"Huh, leader doesn't attend the team meeting he scheduled, what a role model." Raph said with sarcasm. "Maybe he forgot?" Donnie responded realizing how stupid that sounded. Since when has Leo ever missed a meeting, especially one he planned? The team walked down the hallway to the Holo room. When they opened the doors, they saw Leo sleeping on his chest, or what it looked like. "DUDE, HE'S SLEEPING!! LET'S DRAW ON HIS FACE!!" Mikey shouted hoping Leo didn't hear him. "Mikey, this could be serious" Donnie scolded while checking Leo's bloodshot eyes. Casey walled up to Leo and bended down to his head. "LEO!!! SPACE HEROS IS ON!!!" He yelled. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" screamed Donnie angrily. "I thought he'd wake up from that. Last time I screamed that he was on the other side of the ship and dropped everything to run to the tv room" Casey replied. "You're right, this must be serious" April said "Space Heros always wakes him up".

Fugitoid scanned Leo with the scanners in his eyes "Oh, dear.
I'm afraid Leo's mind has been infiltrated by... Neutrinos". "Neutral subatomic particles?" Donnie asked. "No, Neutrino is just a nickname due to their microscopic size.- No one knows their real name" Fugitoid replied before he was interrupted by Raph. "I don't need their whole backstory! What the heck do they want?". "In short, his mind." Fugitoid continued "Every person has an inner self deep in their consciousness. The Neutrinos track down and remove this inner self, stealing all of his knowledge and memories. Leaving the victim a mindless shell! I have a plan to save your brother, but it's going to require a little psychic help." looking a April.

"I don't know about this" Raph said when he put a plug in the middle of his forehead. Donnie and Mikey had a plug on their forehead too. "Well, the theory is sound! April will psychically project you into Leonardo's mind. You must stop the Neutrinos from taking his inner self at all cost!" Fugitoid responded from his podium. April was sitting in in front of it with her hands on Leo's head. "How bad could it be? It's Leo, guys!!" Mikey babbled. "Yeah, at least it's not Mikey's" Donnie joked "We'll find his inner Leo". "Remember, if the Neutrinos destroy you inside his mind, your body here will be reduced to a vegetative state" Fugitoid shouted last minute, but before the turtles could complain, they were transferred into Leo's mind.