The turtles fight back

Leo slashed his katana on a neutrino, but couldn't make a dent in its armor. He tried kicking it on hits head, tripping it, and punching it, but it didn't cause any harm, at least not to the neutrino. When Leo turned his back to the alien and took a small break to rub his hand from the punches he gave, the neutrino struck with him with its laser arm and shoved Leo on the Cherry Blossom tree. Luckily it was his shell that was struck with the laser and not his flesh. If it did hit his flesh, it would be over. But just because it hit his shell didn't mean he was unharmed.

Leo groaned as more and more of the Cherry Blossom's flowers fell down gently. The other three turtles noticed Leo was hurt pretty bad. Mikey, Donnie, and Raph jumped out of the fight and carried Leo's body to a further place away from the neutrinos .

"D, how are we gonna defeat these things?" Mikey worriedly asked "Their armor is too strong". "It's not just armor, they're not created entirely out of physical matter, they're partly mental too. Like us!" Donnie replied as he checked on Leo to see if he would pull through. It was like Leo had half a life left. A second hit with the neutrino's laser and we would be a goner. "Then we need an inside advantage to level the playing field" Raph declared. The three turtles looked at Leo. "Me?" Leo asked in confusion. "Leo, this is your mind. You have the power to do anything in it" Donnie said "Just focus on something and it'll happen".

Leo closed his eyes and long-sleeve shirts and black pants appeared on all the turtles. Leo and Mikey had matching yellow shirts, just like Captain Ryan and Crankshaw. While Raph and Donnie had the same blue shirt, exactly like Dr. Mindstrong and Commander Grundch. Leo stood up tall and proud and announced "Gentlemen, I have a bold and daring plan. There's no time for hesitation. My orders must be carried out without question!". "Aye, sir!" his brothers responded, letting Leo have his moment. Then they came up with a plan.