Chapter Three ~ Cant Take This

I saw how hard he was trying to please me. How it almost pained him to smile but for some reason he did. He had obviously gotten his braces taken off a long time ago, his smile was perfectly straight and pearly white. He had the most innocent looking face i could have ever picture on someone. I couldn't take it anymore i need to do something about this. I leaned in towards Niall's perfect lips but stopped before they touched.

"You know you are so perfect right?" i said.

I then back my head away and stopped myself from all the temptation to kiss him. I mean i couldn't. We met not even an hour ago and my heart already soared threw the air and he hasn't even spoken a word to me since we have met. Then after all i was in love with him 10 years ago when he had no idea i existed.

Niall didn't have the same reaction as i did though. He nugged his face closer to mine until our nose's where pressed against one another. His body heat radiated on to me. He moved my hands onto his lap again and held them tightly forcing me to sit upwards and not lean back as i was before. I started to lean my head in towards his again.

The door was slammed open and Niall and I both looked and broke the romantic moment we shared.

"Time for your medication" a nurse said with a tray full of pills. "You must be Narissa" she coo'd

"Yeah im Narissa" i sang out to her with a smile. Niall's smile dropped and his face went completely serious again.

"Nice to meet you" she said rumaging threw the pills.

"You too" i smiled.

"So normally when i give him these pills his crashes right out so you can go home for tonight" she said to me in a re assuring voice.

"Okay sure" i said smiling. Niall's hand still gripping on to mind almost as if to say don't go.

"Umm actually i think i will stay. I have a lot of paper work to get threw and i might as well do it here right?" i said to retract my last statement.

"Sure what ever you would like, just for future refrence though" she said.

"Sounds good" i sang out to her before she pulled out a little cup of pills that she handed to Niall.

"Can you make sure he takes these Narissa?" she asked.

"Of course!" i said as she walked away.

"Thanks love" she said and she walked threw the door and closed it again.

"I should probably get this paper work done" i said to him to make him let go of my hand but he didn't he just let his hand grip tighter on mine as if to say you are not going anywhere.

"Niall please i have to do this so i can go home sometime today" i whispered in his ear.

Niall released my hand and gave me a beautiful puppy dog look with his eyes.

"Sorry but this needs to be done, i promise we can continue this moment later." i giggled to myself.

Niall layed down on the bed while i completed the paper work. I needed to fill out a few release fourm's since i already had all the personal paper work done.

"Almost done?" a voice asked me, i lifted my head to see Doctor Green at the door just peaking threw the opening he had made making sure not to inturupt anything.

"Yeah almost, i just need to finish a few more fourms then i will be done." i nodded towards him.

"Well its almost 1am so you can go as soon as you are done" he said before leaving. "Good night Narissa"

"Good night doctor green." i said back as he kept completely silent while shutting the door.

Was it really one o'clock already? Time flys when you are having a good time i guess, but with the insentive to finish my paper work to sit up with Niall made time fly too.

"I am done" i said turning my head to the sleeping boy.

"Ohh." i said quietly.

I walked to the side of the room where i had left all of my things. I grabbed my purse, jacket and new uniform that Doctor Green told me he had put in this room earlier. I walked over to Niall who was a sleep, he looked so beautiful and graceful sleeping there. I moved all of my belonging i was carrying into my left hand and used my right hand to run my fingers threw his hair.

"Good night Niall" i whispered to him.

I stood straight up and leaned over towards the night stand beside Niall's bed. I turned off the light that was attached to the wall right above the table. I leaned down towards Niall about to kiss his forehead but i was afraid to wake him so i backed away and headed for the door.

When i reached the door i turned the handle and opened it enough so that i could fit threw but still see Niall. He was laying there so perfectly in the moonlight that was shining in from the opened window. I decided to blow him a kiss even though he wouldn't know i did i could atleast say i did and that would be some kind of satistaction to me.

I looked at him one last time before i left, i closed my eyes then took a deep breath in and a deep breath out. I couldnt believe that my job was to take care of Niall Horan from on direction, it was just to hard to believe. I walked out of the room and closed the door carefully behind me.

"See you tomorrow Narissa" a passing by nurse said to me.

That was right, i get to come back tomorrow. That thought brought the biggest smile to my face, i bet i looked completely stupid but the though made me so happy.

I get to see Niall again tomorrow.