Chapter 10 ~ Goodbye Blue Sky's (Niall's POV)

My head heavy against the pillow, My eyes heavy to my cheeks, My breath Heavy to my lungs and my body heavy against the sheets. I gaint the strength to open my eyes. My plain white walls sting against my newly sensitive body part.

"Mr.Horan?" A girl calls out.

I seem to know her face. Then I realize who it is, Its the girl who Narissa was talking to before. My minds goes to notice that Narissa is no where to be found. My lips now heavy with tension. I look at the girl soon towards me, She sits on my bed.

"Im Mandy and I will be your new nurse" She says softy.

New nurse? Where was Narissa? Mandy was much more perfectly built then Narissa. Her hips wide but not large, Thigh gaps, Large smile across her face at what appeared to be all times, Shoulders that where long and slender, Arms skinny but big enough to touch the sides of her body comfortably.

"I know you liked Narissa but she .... " Mandy started to trail off.

"Well ... I don't know how to put this"

"She quit, She is moving back to the united states." She says quickly and painfully.

She must have noticed the pain across my face because she quickly wrapped her arms around me. I had no idea what to do next, I had no idea where to go. Then I realized the conversation Mandy and Narissa had before. The one about her moving in.

"I know you don't talk but Its fine, I understand!" She says with a smile.

I swallow my breathe and calmly say to her, Trying not to get to upset with myself.

"Take me to her now"