Shopping and cake

Ariana's POV

Today was the day when I was going to go dress shopping! I called up Caitlin and tried to convince my brother to come. He was going to have to pay anyway.

"Frankie please come" I said

"No way. I don't want to be stuck with weird and weirder." Frankie replied.

"Hey you're mean.." I say pouting.

"That's not gonna help" Frankie said.

"Oh come on Frankie. I will make it up to you." I said. Frankie paused for a minute..

"Anything?"

"Anything"

"Ok fine I'll come." he said. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I love you Frankie." I say in a little kids voice.

"Love you too you little thot" he said while smirking.

"That's not funny Frankie." I said.

He laughed harder. I rolled my eyes just as the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there stood Caitlin.

"Caitlin!" I screamed

"Ari!" she screamed back.

"Are you guys gonna do this every time?" Frankie said annoyed.

"Of course" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

David's Bridal*

"Hi I'm Emily!" a girl with long brown hair asked. I could tell this was going to be a long day. She looked over to Frankie basically drooling over him. Frankie smiled at her. I rolled my eyes.

"Um..I'm Ariana" I said getting irritated. She quickly turned her attention to me clearly blushing.

"Hi Ariana. So what is your ideal dress?" she asked focusing on me.

"Um I want a dress that is tight fitted down to my mid thigh and then flares out at the bottom." I said smiling.

"Ok. Let's go pull some dresses for you" she said looking one more time at Frankie and biting her bottom lip. Frankie winked at her.

1 hour later

"Ok how's this one?" I asked Caitlin and Frankie.

"Oh em gee Ari! You look gorgeous!" she said.

I smiled at Caitlin and looked at Frankie. It's not that I didn't value her opinion it's just that I think that my brothers is more important.. I mean he is my brother.

"Frankie?" I asked. He looked at me.

"You look beautiful baby sis" Frankie said his eyes glistening.

"Don't cry Frankie." I said

"You look so much like mom." He said. I turned around and looked in the mirror and gasped.

"It's beautiful..." I whispered.

"...and it's only $20,000!" Emily said cheerfully.

"What?!" Frankie said. "Thats...wow"

"Frankie can we get it?" I said bitting my lip. I really wanted this dress. I really felt like a princess as corny as it sounds.

"Um.." Frankie said. "I guess"

"Yes! Thank you Frankie!" I said hugging him.

"Sure" he said "now get off me"

I laughed and went to the dressing room to take the dress off. I took one last look in the mirror and smiled. Justin was going to love this dress. I knew I did.