Chapter 1

Tobias
I woke up to sunlight in my eyes and my sleeping husband beside me. I sat up and looked around our room, the one we'd been in before we got married, the one we first made love in. It seemed more than just a room now, like something more, way more.

I then looked at the large heap beside me. This was the first time I'd seen Lathan still in bed and asleep. Usually he was up before me. I smiled and leant over his back to see his face. He looked adorable, so peaceful and sound, well at least for someone who didn't need to sleep.

I kissed his cheek before pulling away from him and getting out of bed. I allowed myself to feel the wooden floor beneath my feet as a married man. I walked into our bathroom and went to the mirror. I smiled at my reflection, proud of myself for getting married.

"You did it." I whispered to myself and smiled. I walked out and walked around the huge house, as a married man. Everything felt so different now that I was legally bound to him, everything felt even more spectacular and beautiful.

In fact the whole world felt like a better place.

I walked outside and looked up at the sky. Instead of its usual cloudiness it was baby blue with fluffy white clouds. I smiled and walked around the front lawn, noticing that flowers had began to bloom. I smiled again and went into a fit of excitement.

I ran around outside feeling on top of the world. I felt as if nothing could touch me now that I was married. "I have to wake him up." I said abruptly as my fit came to a quick stop. I ran back into the house and went upstairs, back to the room.

I opened the door so hard that it swung and it hit the wall adjacent to it. The loud noise made my mound on the bed move a little. "BABY!" I screamed before running and jumping onto Lathan. I didn't even stay on him, I feel off on the other side and hit the floor with a loud thud, which woke him up.

I began to laugh hysterically as he cursed under his breath in confusion. He looked over the edge of the bed and saw me on the floor, his eyes their natural red colour. "What the hell are you on the floor for?" He asked me.

"Oh, I'm just relaxing y'know. The usual." I replied and he smiled. He rolled off the bed and flopped down next to me, just missing my body. "May I relax with you?" He asked and I snickered softly. I nodded and shifted into his embrace.

"Good morning Kitten." He whispered and kissed my forehead. "Good morning Sunshine." I whispered back as I cuddled into his bare chest.

"Sunshine? I like that." He said and I smiled sweetly at him. "I'm glad that we're finally married." I announced. "It almost seems surreal doesn't it?" He questioned. "Yea...it does." I replied and looked into his crimson eyes.

"I feel it too." He whispered before capturing my lips in his. He kissed me passionately and my heart exploded, sending electricity through me and making me hum in pleasure. I kissed back and put more pressure against our lips. We pulled back from each other slightly and went back in, our mouths open and our tongues ready to fight for dominance.

He let me win and moaned into my mouth. We pulled away from each other and smiled at one another. "I love you Kitten." He breathed and I smiled. "I love you too Sunshine." I replied and pecked the top of his nose.

"Let's go take a shower, I want you to meet someone today." Lathan said as he got up. He held his hand out for me and I took it, allowing him to lift me off the ground. "Who am I meeting?" I asked as we walked to the bathroom.

"An old friend of mine, I'd been meaning to introduce you but so much was going on." He answered. "Is he nice?" I questioned. "He wouldn't be my friend if he wasn't." He answered.

"Then I look forward to meeting him." I smiled up at Lathan. He smiled back and kissed my forehead before getting shower going.

Hey everyone! I'm happy to announce that Lathaniel and Tobias are back! So please do enjoy this third instalment of this, now, ongoing series and...
As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay