Dance { SPECIAL CHAPTER}

- Hey guys! Thanks for voting on Mafia!-

-

You were back at home resting from being attacked from Block B which was very scary. Who knows what Zico and B bomb could have done. Jungkook...seems...a little...hmm? off.

"JIMINN!!!!" You screamed and Jimin came running into ur room bowing to you with a cute smile.

"Yes Noona?" Jimin asked with a cute smile...

"Does Jungkookie seem a little....off to you?" You asked and Jimin took a little minute to think about it..

"No? why?" Jimin said..

"Nothing just asking" You lied but you knew something was off but you pushed aside..

"Oh okay well ill be the dance studio if ya need me" Jimin said before walking out and heading downstairs..

"Alright nothing to do maybe a little study for like 20 minutes will help then ill go see what Jimin is doing... " You said to yourself when you hearded GOT7 Girls Girls Girls come on from downstairs where Jimin was probably dancing to it..lol

-20 minutes later-

Different songs were playing when you heard a song you never heard before come on so you thought Namjoon was downstairs practicing so you walked downstairs the dance studio and saw Jimin dancing to the song.. 

"What the heck is he doing?" You said..

"Did he just slut drop? omg hes a weirdo" You kept saying 

"YAHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" You heard someone yell when you say Jimin laying on the floor while song stopped playing and you laughed because of seeing dance so weirdly and dropping it haha...

"Watching you lol please dance some more!" You said with excitment as you seated infront of him..

"Lets dance together cmon you love dancing..." Jimin said as he let a hand...

You have danced since forever you were pretty use to dancing with Jimin so you agreed and danced with him.. 

( Just image just you and Jimin dancing together) 

Towards the end Jimin steps out and watches you dance to the song as he smiles seeing you dance so smoothly to the song but its stops and Jimin claps and screams..

"YASSS BITCH! THAT WAS GOOD!!!" Jimin screamed to loudly the world could probably hear haha..

"Geesh Jimin thats how I felt after I was you dance so weirdly" You said when Jimin started to twerk which made you laugh again..

-End-

-editer-

haha Sorry guys short chapter today but this was a Jimin and you pov for this chapter lol enjoy this chapter lol! Love ya guys Anyeong!~