Be Mine?

So this is the end there will be a sequel. It'll focus on both Lirry and Ziall. But mostly Lirry. I also have to new stories starting, Wait For You (Lilo Paylinson) and That's What Crazy Is... (Narry/Ziam). So check those out! this is dedicated to Duckwinpie.

Harrys POV

The date was today. A date, hehe. I'm like a giggly teenage girl, I swear.

“Hey Li. When is our date today?” I ask wanting to make sure I had time to get ready. He looked at his watch.

“Two hours.” He said causally.

“Two hours?!?!” I exclaimed and he just chuckled.

“Calm down Haz. Anything you wear you'll look great in.” He said and I blushed.

“I still need to start getting ready soon.” I say and motion for him to get off my lap. But he doesn't.

“No Haz. I'm comfortable. You can start to get ready in a while.” He said and went back to watching TV.

After about 30 minutes I knew I had to get ready.

“Li I need to get ready.” He sighed and got up.

“Fine. I need to shower, anyway.” He got up and I grabbed his arm.

“Mind if I join?” I said winking at him and he blushed.

“Yes. I don't need you distracting me.” He said laughing and went to go shower.

An hour and a half later and I was ready for our date. I must admit I looked pretty good. I was wearing my Ramones shirt and grey skinny jeans with white converse. I walked out to the couch and waited for Liam to come out.

A couple of minutes later he walked out and boy he looked good. He was wearing his red plaid button up shirt and tan chinos with red converse.. He cleared his throat and I realized I was checking him out.

“You ready?” He asked and I nodded getting up.  “Since I can't drive I'm gonna give you directions. Okay?” He asked and I laughed.

“Sure, LiLi.” I said and got into my car.

“Ok. Take a right at the end of this street” He said and I did. We continued this for about 15 minutes till we arrived at a small restaurant, called Plant Life. I got out and got Liam's door.

“Thank you” He said and walked in. It was a cozy little place that was busy. We walked up to the front.

“Reservations for Liam Payne” Li said and the man looked down at the paper. Before grabbing two menus.

“Right this way Mr. Payne.” He said and led us to a kind of secluded table. We sat down and I looked around. Gosh this place was really nice.

“Do you like it?” Liam said and I looked at him. He looked nervous.

“Yes, Li. It's beautiful.” I said, reassuring him.

After dinner we got in the car and drove home. Before opening the door to the house I turned around.

“Thank you Liam. Honestly this was one of the best dates ever.” I said and he smiled looking down.

“Your welcome Harry. I'd do anything to make you happy.” He said and looked at me. He was so beautiful. I leaned forward and grabbed his face gently pressing my lips to his. Our lips moved together perfectly.

“Awwww!” Three voices echoed from inside the home. We pulled away and looked to the window were Zayn Niall and Louis were watching. I laughed and looked back at Liam who was chuckling but had a light blush on his cheeks. We went inside and I pretended to be annoyed with the boys but soon cracked.

“You guys are so cute!” Niall said.

“Get Married already!” Zayn said

“Have Lirry babies!” Louis exclaimed!

At the last two I cracked up and fell to the floor laughing. Liam just stood shaking his head but his cheeks were bright red.

“Hey. I have an idea! Let's play truth or dare.” Louis said and I smiled.

“Yes!” And all the boys quickly agreed. We got in a circle and I decided to start.

“Louis, Truth or Dare?” I asked.

“Dare.” He said being the rebellious one he is.

“I dare you to… Jump in the pool naked” Zayn said.

“It's gonna be so cold!” He exclaimed!

“Well you picked dare.” I said and he got completely naked and jumped in the pool within seconds he jumped out and came back in shivering.  We all cracked up rolling around on the floor.

“Pause the game while I get dressed in warm clothes.” He said and disappeared before reemerging with new clothes moments later.

“Ok. Liam. Truth or Dare?” He asked, looking at Liam.

“Truth.” He said, being the sensible one he is.

“Ok. Daddy Direction.” He said. “What do you like about Harry?” He asks and I flush. What kind of truth is that?

“Well. First his eyes. They are the prettiest green. His hair is the most brilliant thing ever. His body is gorgeous. He's amazing.” He says no looking at me. He continues. “I love his personality. He always makes me laugh. He always listens to me. He's my shoulder to cry on. He's always there when I need him. He's strong, physically, mentally, and emotionally. He has an amazing voice, whethers he's singing or just talking. He's just perfect and I love him.” By this time he's looking me in the eye and blushing like crazy. He starts looking down again but I grab his chin.

“I love you, too Liam.” I say and pull him towards me, brushing my lips on his. He leaned forward and deepened the kiss. I pulled him onto my lap so he was straddling me and traced my tongue on his bottom lip asking for access. But he just smirked keeping his mouth firmly closed. I bit his bottom lip expecting a gasp out of him but all I got was a closed mouthed moan. I stopped when I heard someone clear their throat.

I pulled away. I think we had both completely forgotten about the lads presence.

“Sorry boys” I said and they just smiled cheekily.

Liam didn’t get off my lap but turned around so he was facing the boys. And we continued the game but I wasn't much paying attention.

I was thinking. With everything that had happened the last couple of days I knew that now I was going to be ok. I love Liam and he loves me.

Later that night I was lying in bed with Liam and I realized something.

“Hey Li?” I whispered seeing if he was awake.

“Yes Haz?” He said cracking one eye open.

“Neither one of us has asked yet and I though it was time. Be mine?” I asked., looking into his beautiful eyes.

“Of course, Hazza!” He exclaimed and leaned up to kiss me.

Everything was going to be alright.

 The End

And that is the end readers. Did you like it? I hope so. I liked it. It was my first story and i hope you guys thought it was good. Thank you all for you continuous support through this story. I love you all.

Comment/Vote/Fan:)