We've got a bit of love hate (Lirry boyxboy)

This is my first fanfic. And i love Lirry. Anyway this is dedicated to BYEadugby13 cause she kinda motivated me to get an account and convinced me to write a story on gere. So thank you!

Liam's POV

He hates me. I know it. What I don't know is why? Harry and I have never been extremely close. I mean we are best friends and everything but there's the whole Larry Sylinson and Niam Horayne stuff and me and harry don't have anything like that.

But now he ignores me. I've tried talking to him but there's nothing. He's fine with the other lads, joking as usual but with me he just glares and ignores me. It's absolutely killing me. I miss his joking around, his brtight green eyes, his wonderful laugh, his amazing personality... Ok you're getting carried away here. So i have a little crush on Harry. When I say little I mean I think I'm in love with him. So maybe not so little. But there's another problem.

"Hey babe, good morning" Niall says pecking me on the lips. Yes, Niall and I have been dating for a couple of weeks. And i know what you are thinking, Liam I thought you just said you are in love with Harry. Well I am but I also have feelings for Niall. So when he asked me out, I said yes. We hadn't told the boys yet, but i think they guessed.

"Babe" Niall said, looking up at me worryingly. 

"Huh?" I said looking down at him. My boyfriend, I smiled to myself.

"You zoned out on me." He says looking at me.

"Oh sorry, love." I say, kissing him. I pull back staring at him. He blushes, its so cute when he blushes.

"We have to get up. We have an interview at noon." I say getting up.

"It's 7:30." He whines.

"Fine you stay in bed. I have to make breakfast." I say. And I leave the room. 

I make my way down the hall and to the stairs. I see Harry sitting down at the counter in the kitchen.

"Morning" I say walking, past him and to the refrigirator. Theres no reply but I didnt expect one. I try to act as if it didnt hurt me as bad as it did. I get some milk out of the refrigirator and check the date. Still good. I put it on the counter along with bowls, spoons, and cereal. 

"So how did you sleep?" I ask him, trying to get him to talk to me. He just rolls his eyes.

"C'mon Haz." I whine. He glares at me and gets up. I grab his arm before he can leave. 

"Please Haz, Talk to me. Please. I don't even know what I did wrong." I say, I know I sound pathetic but I can't help it. I love him.

"Leave me the hell alone, Liam. Why can't you get the hint. I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU! I HATE YOU!" He pushes me away, roughly and runs up the stairs, slamming his door. Louis appears at the top of the stairs, biting his lip. 

"I'm sorry, Li. He's just upset that's all. He just.... mad" He says, coming down the stairs.

"Why?" I whine, tears coming to my eyes.

"I don't know." He says, looking away. He does know. I can't take it anymore. I grab my house keys and walk out the door, ignoring Louis who is calling my name. I need some air.

Comment, Vote, Fan! Please.