Absolutely Adorable

Ok. Lets Lirry Up! Hahaha! Hehe> That is a gif of Liam pinching Harrys butt at a concert. It makes me giggle> Hehehe! 

Liam's POV

I'm about to kiss Harry and I can't bliss my dreams are about to come true and I can't believe it. But right before we are about to kiss the freakin doorbell rings. Cutting us off. Harry groans loudly as I with and get up to answer it.  

I open the door and there's a girl about 5' 5" blond hair green eyes standing there.  

"Hey I'm looking for Harry" she says Smiling brightly. My heart drops she's really pretty and Harry's type. Uh oh. 

"Um may I ask who's needing him" I say, trying not to jump to conclusions.  

"Bridget, the girl he met at the club last night." my face falls but I quickly smile to cover it up. How could he? Yeah he was drunk but still.  

"Ok I'll get him."

Harry's POV

Liam gets up to answer the door and I hear him talking to someone with a really happy squeaky voice. A couple moments he enters smiling but not his usual smile. I don't know how to put it.  

"Hey babe who was at the door." he looks at me and I swear I see sadness in his eyes. 

"Bridget, the girl you met at the club last night, who you apparently gave your address to." he says through gritted teeth. Uh oh what girl? I don't... Uh oh yes I do. I remember Bridget. I kissed her before Liam almost kissed me. I might have given her my address I honestly don't remember. I got off the couch and headed to the door.  

"Hey Harry!" 

"He Bridget I'm sorry but um I'm busy right now." I say and her face falls and I automatically feel guilty.  

"Oh okay. When should I come back?" she asks hope on her green eyes. 

" Never" I here Liam mumble but luckily I don't thin I she heard 

"I'll call you" I say then shut the door without a mother word. I turn around And Liam pushes me into the door 

"What the hell was that styles?" he ask extreme in my face. 

"I don't remember Payne" I say getting a little annoyed. We aren't even dating.  

"You don't remember and he looks away and backs up but I still see the hurt in his eyes.  

"I remember you, Li" I say pulling him towards me. "I'm sorry about the girl Liam but she was nothing compared to you. Kissing her was a mistake a drunken mistake. It won't happen again" I say kissing his nose. he looks up at me and nods then goes to sit down on the couch. I follow him and sit next to him practically on his lap.  

"What are we gonna watch?" he asks smiling down at me. 

Toy story" I suggest and I watch his eyes lit up. 

I smile and get up putting it in. I go back. And Liam pulls me on 

To his lap. I smile at him and he leans forward. When Ziall barge through the door. 

"Are you freaking serious?" I say and Liam chuckles. 

Zayn comes in and look at out position me still on Liam's lap hi arms around my waist. Suddenly his face breaks out into a smile and he cheers.  

"Finally! Niall come in here were going have to call Louis!" he screams and Niall runs in and has the exact same reaction. They then pull out a phone and dialog what Louis. I look up at Liam and he's chuckling but his face was bright red. I kissed under his chin. He looked down and smiled. I really need to kiss this boy. 

"Louis guess what?" Niall says screaming into the phone.  

"Lirry got together!" Zayn screams and Niall glares at him. 

"Yeah we got home and harry was on Liam's lap it was so cute!" Niall screams again. 

"Haha okay bye" They say normally and hang up, staring at us.  

"Hi boys" Liam says still chuckling. 

"Awww Li you re bright red!" Niall says, smiling hugely.  

" So you guys kissed?" Zayn asks 

"Nope" I say popping the p. Acting like its no big deal and I don't want to snog Liam's face off.  

"Why not?" Niall asks scrunching his face. 

"We've tied but um gotten interrupted every time"Liam says and I can tell he's blushing again even though I'm facing away from him. 

"Oh well we'll leave you two too it then" and they disappear down the hall. I turn towards Liam. Without a second thought I grab his face and smash my lips to his. I don't want to get interrupted again. He immediately responds moving his lips with mine. I turn more and straddle him moving his face, deepening the kiss.  

"Well ain't that a kiss?" Lou says and we separate turni to look at him. We must not have heard him enter the house.  

"H-Hey Louis" Liam says stuttering. I turn back to him and peck his lips just cause I can't help it he's so adorable.  

"Hey just a warning your faces are going to split if you keep smiling that wide." He says plopping down on the other couch.  

"Thanks" I say my voice full of sarcasm. He smiles the turns to toy story which is still playing.  

This is officially the best morning ever!

So Yeah only two more parts after this. 5 votes and comments befpre i upload the last chapter. Might do a sequel if people want it. Defiantely doing another story! What bromance though... Leave a comment telling me which 1D bromance you think I should do. Cause I don't know yet... Anyway coming to a close... Im kinda sad. Oh well. Bye!

Comment/Vote/Fan:)