Screaming and Snogging

Lirry! I ship Liryy alot i dont why my buddy BYEadubgby13 ships them too. Shes the one who started this. I swear to you! ;P Haha I love her anyways! Now that I'm done let us begin!

Louis POV

It had been 3 hours and both Harry and Liam were still in their rooms sulking. I  knew Liam liked Harry. he told me when  he was really tired once. He had 2 hours of sleep in 2 days and he told me. So why would he lie? Niall came into the room with his 5th plate full of food.

"Nialler, Eat much?!?". I exclaim.

"Shut Lou. I eat when I'm upset." he says sulking. At that moment, Zayn walks through the door.

"Zayn where you been man?"  I ask. Then I notice the tears in his eyes.

"Zayn what's wrong mate.?" Niall asks and we both run over to him.

"Nothing!" he says but the ears on his face say the opposite.

"Zayn tell us!" I exclaim.

"What's wrong with Zayn?" Liam says appearing in the hall.

"I don't know he won't say." I say since Niall is just looking at him.

"geshharity" Zayn mumbles

"What?"

"Get Harry" he says looking up. And immediately Liam tenses.

"Why?" he practically spits

"Does it matter Li" I say "Go get him"

"Me!?!?" Liam looks like I can't be serious.

"Yes." He just shakes his head but then he disappears.

"Zayn? Why do you need Harry?" I asked.

"Because he's the only one who understands." He says clearly still upset.

Then we hear the yelling.

"I don't want you. It for Zayn Idiot now come out now!" Liam screams. And then I hear Harry's voice but I can't make out what he says.

"God Damn Harry! Don't be so selfish! Zayn needs you!" Liam yells again. And then Harry must have opened the door because we heard his voice clearly.

 "Me! selfish! I poured my heart out to you Liam and you walked out and you have the nerve to say I'm selfish!" Harry screams, back.

"What was I supposed to say Harry! I love you, too, so let's be happy together and break Niall' heart! I like you Harry! I honestly do! But I LOVE Niall! And I would never hurt him!" I wonder if they know we can hear them. There isn't any more screaming. The Harry and Liam appeared both with red faces and tears in their eyes. I feel so bad for them. 

"I heard you wanted to talk Zayn?" Harry says in the lowest whisper I've ever heard from him. Zayn gets up and they disappear down the hall.

Liam looks at the clock: 10:30 we had and interview in an hour and a half. 

"I'm going to go shower." Liam says, rubbing his face.

"Wait?" I say, but it comes out as more of a question.

"What, Lou?" Liam says, sighing.

"You okay?" And he sighs again.

"Yeah, just make sure Harry's ready on time. I can't see him today. Just can't." And with that he disappears down the hall. I turn to Niall and my heart drops. His lower lip is wobbling, and there are tears in his eyes. 

"Niall?" I say and he turns to me, sniffling.

"Yeah?" He says, weakly. 

"What's wrong?" 

"My boyfriend has a crush on my best friend. That best friend is in love with my boyfriend. So much in love with him, he's crying over him. Now Zayn's upset, too. What do you think is wrong, Lou? A better question at this point is what's not wrong." He says and by this time tears are streaming down his face.

I'm about to answer when I hear a door slam. 

"How dare you Harry!" Liam screams. Really like we need more screaming in this house.

"Liam it's not what it looks like." Harry says. What?

"Well what it looks like is you were kissing, no snogging Zayn hours after you told me you love me." Lia,m screams again. Wait Harry snogging Zayn. Am I the only straight guy in this band? I guess so. Now for the problem at hand. I grabbed Niall's hand and tugged him towards the commotion.

More drama! Why were Zayn and Harry kissing? I know but you will have to Wait and See! Wait and See! Mwahahaha! Cliffhanger!