The youngster sobs in relief and clings to Lauren's larger frame, her face buried in her chest as her arms tightly grip the back of her shirt. Honestly, she thought she had blown it, she thought that now she had actually wet herself like a baby Lauren wouldn't want her anymore and would chuck her out claiming she didn't want anyone so disgusting. It was safe to say when she was pulled into a cuddle instead of being hit, her whole body was filled with shock, and relief.

Hooking an arm underneath the girls butt and resting the other on her back, Lauren lifts the girl up into her arms, "shhh bubs, it's okay. Lets go get you out of this diaper hey, I don't think a rash will be very comfortable" she soothes, beginning to walk out of Camila's room and into hers whilst the girl tightly clings to her.

Spotting a pacifier on one of her nightstands, she picks it before gently easing the youngster down onto the bed.

When the girl whimpers at the loss of contact and desperately reaches for her again, she holds the pacifier to her lips, looking at her with eyes that silently told her everything was okay.

"Good girl" she praises softly when Camila takes the soother, standing up to go get a clean diaper and wipes from where they were kept in her dresser.

By the way she took the pacifier and was now currently laying content on her bed, tears gone, she assumes she was getting about ready to slip and didn't want her to have an accident if she were to put her into normal underwear.

After walking back to the bed, she sets the items down and gently tickles the girls tummy, smiling when she gets a happy giggle in response.

She makes quick work of changing the girls diaper, not wanting to take her time just in case Camila found it at all uncomfortable, and soon enough, she was walking down the hall towards the kitchen with a now little diaper clad Camila on her hip.

"Alright, what would you like for breakfast bubs?" She asks, opening the pantry door and looking at Camila curiously.

The youngster shakes her head and reaches over her shoulder with a soft, tentative whine, making her frown. Closing the pantry door again, she turns round to face where she had pointed and shakes her head playfully when she see's the still unused bottle sat on the side.

"You want a bottle?" She asks, gently setting the girl down onto the counter.

Camila hesitates for a second before shyly nodding her head, then quickly shaking it again, chickening out she reaches for the woman with a whine.

"No? You don't want it?" Lauren asks in confusion as she lifts the girl off the counter and back into her arms.

Camila shakes her head and buries it into the woman's neck. She thought she was ready, and her heart told her she was, the nerves bubbling up in her tummy and her head told her she wasn't.

Lauren gently pats her back comfortingly, "alright baby, it's okay. Why don't I make us some pancakes instead huh? Does that sound good?" She asks, understanding the girls hesitance.

The youngster nods her head as she suckles on her soother, ignoring her want to ask for the bottle again as she's set down at the dining table. Why was this so hard?

Letting out a sigh, watches as Lauren moves around the kitchen making their breakfast, and soon enough a plate of cut up pancakes drizzled in syrup were sat in front of her, making her smile happily.

Tentatively moving her pacifier out of her mouth, she looks up at the woman shyly, "t'ank you" she whispers, picking up a piece with her fingers.

Leaning down to press a kiss onto the youngsters forehead, Lauren grins, "you're welcome bubs, make sure you eat it all up" she replies, sitting down herself.

She eats her breakfast easily and she's soon setting her plate into the sink, but when she glances back at Camila she see's the girl had barely touched hers. Was this another case of pretending to be full when she wasn't? Gently tugging the youngster up from her chair, she sits down in her place and pulls her onto her lap, picking up the unused fork and stabbing a piece of pancake.

She brings it to the girls mouth.

"Open up, ahh, good girl" she praises, taking note of the soft blush that appears on the girls cheeks at her words. She counties to feed her slowly, making sure to praise her after every bite and she's soon setting the fork down onto the empty plate.

"All done, what a good girl" she coos softly, standing up with the girl in her arms and setting her down onto the side whilst she grabs the packet of baby wipes, pulling a few out of the packet.

Camila smiles shyly, " m a good girl?" She asks hesitantly, allowing her face to be wiped off despite the fact she wanted to push her hand away and run.

Lauren nods, gently bopping the girl on her nose before disposing of the wipe in the garbage, "You sure are bubs, now, lets go give you a quick bath before we find something to do today huh?" She asks, lifting the girl to the floor before taking her hand and leading her down the hall to the bathroom.

Camila quickly grabs her pacifier before letting herself be led out of the room, gripping onto the woman's hand tightly, "paint!" She exclaims excitedly, looking up with hopeful eyes.

She knows that's what Lauren does for her job and she really wants to see what all the fuss was all about.

"I'm sure we can arrange that my love, bubbles or no?" Lauren asks with a chuckle, immediately starting to fill the tub with water.

Camila tilts her head in thought for a second before speaking, "bubbles m-Lolo" she says, her eyes widening at her almost spill of the word she knew Lauren didn't like her saying. Uh oh, that was close.

Thankfully, the woman didn't seem to catch it, she just nods and grabs the bubble bath, pouring a decent amount into the running water.

"Alright baby, lay down for me" The woman says as she once again grabs the baby wipes off of the counter, kneeling down onto the floor and grabbing a towel to set in front of her.

Once Camila had done as she says, all with her soother in her mouth, she begins to untape the still dry diaper, grabbing a few baby wipes out of the packet, "we'll have to get you some toys next time we go out" she murmurs after a few minutes of silence.

Camila looks up hopefully, "toys?" She asks, her voice muffled, almost not believing the woman's words.

She had never had toys before, not even bath ones.

Lauren looks up whilst folding the wipes into the diaper, "Yep, just for you bubs, we can get you some normal toys too" she answers, binning the diaper before grabbing the youngsters hands and pulling up into a sitting position, reaching to her side to stop the now half full tub.

Camila's eyes widen as she lets herself be lifted into the tub.

She couldn't believe she was actually getting some toys!

**

Tell me what you think!

I've decided to change the voting system up a little so...

Next chapter: 170 votes+20 comments by twenty different people

Thank you for reading my lovelies!