Chapter 16

~~~~~~~~~~~Connor's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her heart rate started to get stronger and color returned to her face. She's coming back to me I kept thinking. We're gonna be together again.

When her eyes fluttered open and my whole world stopped. They were Violet. Her eyes changed!!

"Hey baby girl, how are you feeling?"

"I feel new, changed.. Better."

"Good."

I lean down and softly kiss her lips. God I missed that feeling.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you more," and I can hear the honesty in her voice.

I get down on one knee and pull out the box that my mom left in her room with a note that said it was her moms and she wanted her to have it. I brought it up and opened the lid.

"These past couple days when you were scaring the shit out of me it got me thinking. I cant picture my future without you in it and I never want to. So please Amber Lynn McClain will you do me the pleasure and be my wife?"

Tears were in her beautiful violet eyes and she barley nodded her head but I took it. I was instantly up with her in my arms kissing her like I would die if I didn't.

"I love you so much," I whisper against her lips as she kept repeating yes over and over between kisses.

When we finally pulled away she held out her hand and I put the ring on her finger.

"Is this..."

She didn't have to say anything I new what she was asking.

"Yes baby and she wanted you to have it even if she isn't here to see you with it."

More tears came rushing out and she couldn't meet my eye.

"Hey hey its okay, I know she is very proud of you."

With that being said I kissed her again but this time soft and sweet pouring all my love and adoration into it.

"And I feel like I should tell you that we are Alpha and Luna of the pack now..."