[25] Karma

AN: I can't sleep.

Enjoy!

:

[25] Karma

I'm coming home.

Reagan took a deep breath when she read the text message from Raye. "She's coming home, Thank God!"

Liam took a swig of his beer. "For good?"

"I hope so," Reagan sighed. "I hope she's coming home for Corey." She believed that Corey and Raye were good together. Since Raye left, Corey has been wasting away.

Liam noticed Reagan's change in demeanor. "Hey baby don't do that. Tonight is date night."

Reagan agreed with Liam and continued eating.

:

After dinner, Liam took Reagan to a club to dance. They didn't go out much so it was a nice change of pace. In college they were considered the old married couple among their friends and would prefer to stay home to cuddle on the couch instead of clubbing. Tonight Liam wanted to do something a little different despite Reagan's protest.

He dragged her on to the dance floor and stood behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist. When Reagan still refused to dance, Liam started swaying to the music forcing her to move. "Do you want me to dance with someone else?"

Reagan shook her head quickly. She didn't like to share Liam. "No."

"Then move girl!"

She laughed and started dancing to the lyrics of Adrian Marcel's 2am

I'm turnt up in this bitch

Drunk off that liquor

I can't trust these hoes

But you look so different

Girl, you

You got your girls, I got my niggas

So you

Should tell your girls to come fuck with us

Come live in the fast lane

Bottles every night, whatever you like

'Cause I do things

And you know my niggas keep that thing on the side

'Cause a nigga wanna act straight

But this ain't about me, girl, this all about you

And I ain't just running games

I ain't running games

It's 2 AM, I want it, girl

I want this girl

I know you hold me, girl

I want it, girl

I want it, girl

Said it's 2 AM, I want it, girl

When another girl started dancing behind Liam, Reagan pushed her out the way. Liam laughed. "Don't worry, I'm all yours," he replied before kissing her.

:

Reagan was at the bar getting another beer for Liam and was ordering a non-alcoholic beverage for herself. She hadn't told him yet but she was suspecting that a little Liam or Reagan was growing inside of her. She wasn't sure how she felt about it.