[10] Tears

[10] Tears

Corey kept his promise and remained on good behavior the following days on the trip. He still joked and played with Raye but only in an appropriate way. He even stayed on the on the couch instead of sleeping in bed with her because he wanted to earn her trust and friendship. They shared occasional looks and smiles but Raye had yet to show any romantic feelings towards Corey. She knew that he was still interested in her but was respecting her wishes.

As a group they spent time at the casinos and hit up of the tourist attractions. They screamed during the twist and turns of the big Manhattan Express rollercoaster and played like children at the arcade of the New York New York hotel. Damon then talked everyone into trying out the trapeze. The women were hesitant but broke down due to peer pressure. Peanut was too large to do the trapeze but he stood on the side lines and cheered everyone on. During the night they would hit up the clubs and bars to dance the night away. One night they went to cirque du soleil and the next night they went to see the The Blue Man Group perform. It left them all speechless.

On one of the days the women and men separated. The guys wanted to check out a gun range while the girls wanted to shop. It was a good opportunity for gossip. Reese and Reagan were curious about the sudden change Raye had when it came to interacting with Corey.

"So you and Corey?" Reese asked as they tried on shoes at Saks Fifth Avenue. Both had closets full of shoes. They blamed their mother for the obsession.

Raye snapped her shoes in place and stood up. "Me and Corey....?"

"Are looking mighty cozy together," Reagan butted in.

She sighed. Her sisters were so nosey. "We've come to an understanding. We're just going to be friends."

"Are you sure Corey agreed to that?" Reese laughed. "When you're not looking he stares at you. Yesterday he almost passed out at the pool when you took off your shirt."

Raye noticed. Every day in the early afternoon, they usually lounged around the pool. The bikini she had on yesterday was a gift from Victoria's Secret so it was a slightly skimpy. "He agreed," she simply replied. "Besides I don't think Corey is thinking about me in that way, he's been flirting with every woman he encounters."

Reese and Reagan shared a look. Raye disliked it when they did that. "You know I hated when you two had silent conversations when we younger and I hate it now. Just say what you're thinking?"

"You're jealous," Reagan blurted out.

"I concur," Reese added.

Raye walked away from her sisters to test out the metallic leather sandals. Bianca and Erica complimented her in the shoes as she passed by. She decided that she liked them despite the $925 price tag. She went to back to her chair and took the shoes off. "Why would I be jealous when I have Bas. Corey is free to do whatever he wants. I'm not jealous."

Reagan and Reese shared another look. They didn't believe her.

:

That night Raye realized she wasn't completely honest with her sisters. Matter of fact, she wasn't completely honest with herself. She didn't want to admit to being jealous, she was more envious to the fact that everyone had someone except for her.

They were on the 55th floor of their hotel at Ghostbar, a prevalent club that was known for celebrity guests. The sky deck allowed them to see the breathtaking views of Vegas. It was beautiful and Raye wished she could share it with Sebastian. She was starting to get worried because she hadn't heard from him since she left Miami. The cute text messages that he was sending to her were no longer coming.