I looked over at Lou. "If you were his best friend, you wouldn't get that for him. That'd be so mean. It's so ugly I mean look at it!" Through out the whole show, we commented on everything. How tight the jeans were, how high the shoes were, everything.

"How do you know so much about fashion, Lou?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me.

"I got 4 other sisters, Meg."

"FOUR?!" I almost spit out my tea. Shoot, that's a lot.

He laughed. "It was a lot of fun. Once I put a toad in Lottie's bed, and she screamed so loudly we woke the neighbors up. My dad asked me why I put a toad in her bed, and I told him it was because I couldn't find a spider." I laughed at his story and he told me a little bit more about his family. I just silently hoped I could be a part of it one day.

Louis' POV

I looked at my watch. 6:30 p.m. Ugh, we had to get ready soon.

"BOYS IT'S TIME TO GET UP!" I yelled, running up the stairs. "GET UP!" I burst into Niall's room first. He was easy. "Niall James Horan, we ordered pizza."

"Wha'?" He said, snapping his eyes open immediately. He started to push a few of the covers off him. I lightly tapped his cheek and he rolled his eyes.

"That's a good lad, now GET UP!" I screamed before skipping over to the next room. Liam's. I walked over right next to his bed. He was snoring lightly and looked so peaceful. Oh well. "Liam get up." He opened his eyes as soon as I spoke. "I'll do you know what if you don't." I challenged.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, but I would Liam." Eventually he got up and I moved onto Zayn and Harry's room. I threatened the both of them with their most prized possessions and they were up in no time. I woke up Meg last very gently. The window was open, making the room cool and comfortable. She was sleeping with Ellie and the two looked so peaceful. I guessed dreams were their only escape from the crazy world they live in.

"Meg, we have that date tonight." I said, gently shaking her. Her beautiful brown eyes fluttered open and a small smile appeared on her face. I felt a smile creep up on my face too. Just seeing her smile, made me want too.

"Can't wait." She said, and started to get up, careful not to wake Ellie. We shared a quick kiss before I skipped off to my room. Everyone was grumbling, mad at me that I woke them up. I just said 'I LOVE YOU TOO!' and ran off, making them roll their eyes. The boys have rolled their eyes at me and my craziness so many times, I'm surprised they haven't gotten stuck that way.

It was 7:30 by the time we were all dressed up and ready to go.

"MEG! HURRY UP AND GET IN THE CAR!" Niall yelled from downstairs, eating a banana. Harry looked up and smiled.

"Two bananas for a pound," Harry started to say.

"Three bananas for a euro!" We finished together and we all laughed.

"Why must girls take so long?" Zayn groaned.

"Says the guy who spends half his morning on just his hair!" Liam said teasingly.

"You're just jealous." Zayn motioned to his hair, and then started picking at his mohawk quiff.

"Did anyone else notice that our hair kinda goes in one direction?" I said. "I mean even Harry's curls do and they usually look a mess!" I ruffled his hair and he pouted a bit.

I stopped playing with his curls and looked up at the staircase, seeing Meg walking down in her heels. All our jaws dropped. Man, she looked good.