Chapter Thirty

note: cheers to those who figured out who that was last chapter >:

"No!! Let me go!!"

(Name) would claw at the hand that held her hair, attempting to fight back. Her tone of voice contradicted her own words, sounding hopeless as the current situation sat with her. Could you blame her? This man wanted to expose her guts, quite literally, on television live in spite of her lineage. The heroes knew she was here, but he could very well kill her before they even got close. 

Everything was turning against her.

"Quit your damn fussing, princess bitch."

The man scowled in response, yanking once more on her hair, causing her roots to sting even more. He would not address her as anything but that dreaded 'pet name': Princess Bitch. She'd take doll, doll-cakes, hell even what Bakugou used to called her, a plain out bitch. But Princess Bitch? Coming from him? It made her shiver.

"I'd hate to hurt you more than you are. I originally intended for you to be spotless for the ceremony but.."

Another yank. (Name) cried out.

"You had to be as much of a bitch as your mother. You remind me too much of the both of them."

Who would have thought she'd be here now, life-threatened over the same people that everyone told her she was worthless too? What were the odds? The irony?

Her sniffles continued, and it was probably getting on his nerves. But she was certain he would not hurt her more at the moment, considering the ceremony was 'near'. He was most likely waiting to beat all her frustration out on her in front of the camera. That left a feeling of unease in her.. And she started to cry and claw at him again.

••••••

"?!"

A boy with dark green-highlighted hair awoke with a start. Emerald eyes ran wild around the surroundings, wincing when attempting movement of his body. His eyes soon on trailed down to said form of his, raising a brow in confusion at the bandages there, along with scars that littered his chest. Those...weren't there before. Also, where had his clothing gone?

No. Back up a moment. Why was he alive? He was certain he felt his side get ripped open!

At remembering this, his heart began to speed up, before his eyes darted towards right side. In a rush he sat up, crying out at the sudden flush of pain before gripping the aching side.

"Careful. Do be careful. You must lay back for it to work properly."

A voice spoke out, causing the teenager to halt. His body went tense, eyes desperately searching around for the voice. Only to feel hands on his shoulders, trying to push him back.

Not back in. No, no. These hands were trying to drown him in the forgotten meat. Where the grinders were. Where he was to lay and waste away forever. No, nO, NO-

"Please calm down!"

The voice pressed, releasing his hold on the boy. Once he did, the boy calmed, feeling his increased heart beat slow down.

His eyes managed to lock onto a face, finding it rather familiar. The person was looking back at him with concern and an emotion his brain was too scrambled to understand right now.