Traveling

(Ash's POV)

Ash has traveled with his friends for a while and Ash just collected his 6th gym badge in Kalos. He won against Valire while Serena won another princess key. He traveled with his three best friends, Clemont, a clever inventor, Bonnie, Clemont's younger sister, and Serena, Ash's childhood friend.

"Ash, where are we going next?" Clemont asked, looking at Ash directly. "I'm not sure yet. Serena?" I looked at Serena's map. Serena was gazing into space. "Serena? Hey, you there?" Bonnie waved her small, 8-year old hands. "Oh, there seems to be another town nearby, but that might take a night to get there." Serena explained, getting out of her thoughts. "Let's stay at the pokemon center for the night." Clemont suggested. "Good idea!" I cheered, agreeing. We went back inside the pokemon center. "Nurse Joy, could we rent a room?" Clemont wondered, while Bonnie ran off, looking for women. "Oh sure-" Nurse Joy was interuppted by Bonnie. "Hey lady! Will you take care of my brother? He's a great inventor and he needs a dependable wife!" Bonnie cheered. Clemont blushed and grabbed Bonnie by his Aipom Arm, "Sorry about that.." Clemont chuckled. "As I was saying.." Nurse Joy started, "That's alright, but the only room left is a two king-sized bed room.." I overheard the conversation and decided to drop in, "That's fine with me!" I said. "Same!" Bonnie squeaked. Serena was brushing her Braixen's tail, not paying attention at all. "Serena! The room's ready!" I yelled. Serena looked up at me and nodded her head, signaling, "I'm coming" We walked around the room and Bonnie started jumping on the bed with Pikachu and Dedenne. "Pika pi!" Pikachu squealed, saying, "This bed is bouncy!" Bonnie looked at all of us, "Wait, who will sleep in which beds?" she asked. "I'm not sure.." Serema mumbled. "How about, me and Clemont, Bonnie and Serena?" I mentioned. "Alright." Serena and Bonnie agreed.

                                                                         (Serena's POV)

Bonnie was already asleep on the bed, quiet as ever. Clemont decided to sleep too, which left me and Ash. Ash gave me a firm look, about to ask a serious question. He opened his mouth and asked me, "Serena, be honest. What's been on your mind lately? You've been more quiet than usual.." "Ash.." I whispered, "Are we close friends?" "Yeah! Of course we are good friends!" Ash replied, dense as always. "Do..you have feelings for someone?" I mumbled. "Yeah! Everyone! We're all great friends!" Ash cheered, but not too loud to wake the sibilings up. I looked down at the floor, maybe he might not accept my feelings for him. "I'm going to take a look at the moon.." I walked outside with my backpack. I looked down and started crying. (Note: This isn't in order like the anime) I started to mumble, "Ash doesn't love me.." Braixen and Pancham came out of their pokeballs. "Pancham!" (Pancham: Don't tell me you started depression again!) I looked at Pancham sadly, "I think I did.." I whispered. I looked at some scissors that were in my backpack. Maybe people will pick up my hints.. Hair flyed every where until I liked it. The next day, the others started to looking for me, but I popped up. "Ta-da!" I exclaimed. I might have acted happy, but inside, I was miserable.

 I might have acted happy, but inside, I was miserable

"Wow Serena! You look cool!" Bonnie said, cluelessly. Clemont seemed to have picked up the clue, "Serena, is something wrong?" he asked. "N-no.." I lied. "Well Ash, what do you have to say to Serena?" Bonnie gave a evil grin. "Uh... You look great!" Ash stared at me. I was confused with my life. I was leaving clues of depression, but I don't want anyone to know.. I just don't know what to do. We then started packing out bags and headed out. When we reached out destination, the sun had already set. When we went inside the pokemon center, a boy came up to me. "Hey, want to go out on a date?" he asked. Ash looked at the boy angrily, like he was jealous or something. "You can't do that! We're on a tight schedule!" Ash yelled. I looked at Ash, did he like me?