"Don't be getting shy now!"

"Oh hush! How many days of suspension do you have left?" She asks, changing the subject.

"7 and I hope it goes by slower. I am loving this vacation. My teachers are killing me with these assignments. I need a break... I mean this is a 10 day vacation."

She giggles. "The class can use you again. It is so lame without you, even the teacher said that and I need you to sit by me again because Johnson took it.'

"You know you're the first girl I know that has beef with her own boyfriend." I pause. "What's up with that?"

"You have to promise me something."

"Depends on what it is."

"No matter what future arguments you have with Johnson, I don't want you to put out what I am about to tell you, because I know when people are angry, they tend to blurt things out."

"I promise."

"You know what. I'll tell you tomorrow when we meet."

"Who said that we're meeting tomorrow?" I chuckle. "Gas isn't free."

"Don't worry, I'll give you gas money." She offers. "Just come pick me up tomorrow."

"I'm playing ma. I got gas. You just better look cute for me tomorrow. That's all that matters. Not Johnson, but me. I want that ass popping out."

"Be quiet!" She exclaims. "You can look, but you cannot touch..Comprender?"

"Yo no hablo Inglés!" (Translate: I don't speak English)

"Well I will be seeing you tomorrow. Good night Drake."

"You will. Goodnight ma."

__

"Yo waddup cuz?" Darryl says through the phone.

"Where yo ass been? I ask.

"Up yo girl's pussy." He responds. "Why wassup?"

"I almost chocked you through the phone." I take a deep breath. "I got something to tell you cuh. You remember Johnson?"

"Yeah."

"Well his girl and I are partners on a school project and earlier today when we were in the public library, she kissed me."

Darryl sucks his teeth."I know you're a lot of thing, but not stupid."

"Why you say that?" I ask.

"That's Johnson's girl. The person you cannot stand. Don't you think that she might be playing you in some way? Mess with you in some way, so Johnson can win this war."

"You must forgot who I am. Yo lazy ass it too lazy to even hear the rest of the story." I defend.

"Continue."

"Well she kissed me and tried walking away. I followed her, stopped her, kiss her back and grabbed her ass. And Johnson will be stupid for putting his girl on the line with a guy like me."

"Damn, you did yo thing. Show her who the boss is and who is going to win this whole shit."

"Of course, but on her case. I don't even think she's on that shit. She cannot stand him."

"Hell nawl." He laughs. "She cannot stand him, yet she's still with him. She's using yo ass."

"She's going to tell me why tomorrow. So shut up; I don't get played, though I am the player." I correct his ass.

"Make sure cuh, because ain't none of this shit is going to go far.Why you didn't tell you beat the shit out of this dude. What his ass did."

"How'd you figured out?"

"Yo mom called my mom, then called Desmond mom to do a three way."

"Girls.. But I fought dude because he pushed Munchkin.'

"What the fuck. What kind of pussy shit is that?" I can hear him getting up. "Who the fuck is he?"

"Don't worry about it, I handled his ass, and so did Desmond. He cannot afford to go the hospital anymore."

"Ohhh shit, Desmond got to his ass?"

"Yup."

"Well let me lay my ass back down then."

I laugh. "Let me put Darius on the line. I told him that I'd call his ass back."

"His Bastard ass!" Darryl exclaims. "Another Family reunion is about to happen once again with the Carter men."

"You fucking sloth you." I say before putting him on hold to get Darius on the line.

---

Authors note: I hope you guys remember Drake's and Darius conversation from Darius book, but this time in Drake's P.O.V.

I APOLOGIZE FOR LATE UPDATES AND THAT THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY SHORT. I DO HAVE A JOB AND I TEND TO WORK OVER TIME + I LIKE SOME SLEEP. They also changed my shift.

Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring.