chapter 14

Jack's POV
All I see is Emma rushing up the stairs to see what the noise was. She huffs and comes back down the stairs.
    "Katie just fell out of the bed" then she looks up at me
"Do you really not trust enough Jack, to think I'm cheating on my mate?!" She starts to raise her voice at the end of what she was saying.

     I just nod and walk away from those two.

    Emma's POV
I feel tears prickle in my eyes but I close them so they won't run down my face.
   I look at Logan and he just frowns
    "I think I'm going back to my home town before I moved here to LA" I say talking to nobody in particularly. Logan sighs and says
"This is my fault I'll pay for your plane ticket, where are you from?" He asks me. I just chuckle and pull up the website for the tickets and plan the next flight for Daytona Florida. He gasps and squeals like a little kid
   "Can I come with you please please please????!!!!" I laugh
    "Sure Logan you can come back with me, but who is gonna watch over maverick?" He makes a face like oh shit.

    Back at it again with Jack's POV
What Emma didn't know is that I was listening to their conversation. I know I know hasn't your mother ever told you not to eves drop ( I'm sorry if that's wrong I've never had to write that before in my life😂😂)

    Oh well I'm glad I did. I walk over to my computer and buy me a ticket as well, I'm not letting those two go by them selves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay guys I have no clue where in the hell this story is going soooooooo I need some halp please 😳😳😳  just if y'all have any ideas just please and I mean please comment them down below and don't forget to vote and share. Bye for now loves'.
    -Spooky_Scary_Emma