⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀➢ biography

☓ ☓ ☓

" I bare it, so she doesn't have to

" I bare it, so she doesn't have to. "

BIRTH NAME: Brandon Luke, Blake
FACECLAIM: Bob Morley
PLACE OF BIRTH: Atlanta Georgia
DATE OF BIRTH: April 2nd 1990
AGE: 23
STATUS: Alive
SPECIES: Human
SEXUALITY: Straight
OCCUPATION: High School Student (Graduated), College Student (Graduated), Deputy (Pre-Apocalypse), Member Of The Militia (Post-Apocalypse)
RESIDENCE: Alexandria Safe Zone

FAMILY:

✝︎Phillip ( Father )
✝︎Linda ( Mother )
✝︎Penny ( Sister )

SIGNIFICANT OTHERS: Delilah Grimes ( One Sided ), Rosita Espinosa ( Fiancé )
AFFILIATION: Rick/Lori/Delilah/Carl/Judith Grimes, Troy Otto, ✝︎Hershel/✝︎Beth Greene, Maggie/✝︎Glenn Rhee, Daryl/✝︎Merle Dixon, ✝︎Andrea, ✝︎Dale Horvath, ✝︎T Dog, Michonne, ✝︎Deanna Monroe, Paul Rovia, ✝︎Abraham Ford, Eugene Porter, Enid, ✝︎Tara Chambler, ✝︎Sasha/✝︎Tyreese Williams, Morgan Jones, Carol Peletier, Aaron, ✝︎Denise Cloyd, ✝︎Andrew, Gabriel Stokes, Ezekiel.

SIGNIFICANT OTHERS: Delilah Grimes ( One Sided ), Rosita Espinosa ( Fiancé )AFFILIATION: Rick/Lori/Delilah/Carl/Judith Grimes, Troy Otto, ✝︎Hershel/✝︎Beth Greene, Maggie/✝︎Glenn Rhee, Daryl/✝︎Merle Dixon, ✝︎Andrea, ✝︎Dale Horvath, ✝︎T Dog, Michonn...

FAMILY BACKGROUND

Brandon Blake, or Deputy Blake; was always a bright child. He's always been a firm and stern guy. Whether some may think it to be because of his past; his mother being a drunk after his father up and abandoned them both after Brandon's fourteenth birthday, or because of his job. His father had left his mother, due to the fact he wasn't ready to take care of a child nor did he want to settle anymore. His father wasn't exactly father material; with him going out late with his pals and drinking, not coming home till early morning. Resulting in him finding another woman and settling with her. His mother however adored brandon with everything she had; which wasn't much. Brandon was always the one to protect his mother, even though the outcome was a beating from the man she loved. He'd take it so she wouldn't have to bare it.

He was always a loving and caring male to those he loves. Which is a very small list; consisting of his mother, then later on friend; Delilah Grimes. After being taken in by the police force by none other then Rick Grimes and Shane Walsh, who both saw potential in the young man. He quickly became friends with both men, and excelled in his job just as quick.

[ more will appear as the story follows ]

PERSONALITY

Brandon is a very blunt man. He isn't afraid to state his opinion and get his point across. If you cross him or anyone he loves, he tends to hold a grudge. He can be aggressive when need be, he isn't easily scared. And doesn't back down from a fight. He tends to be quiet at times, only speak when something is on his mind. He tends to be more vocal with those closest to him; such as Delilah, Carl, and Rick Grimes. Even Daryl from time to time, seeing as both men keep to themselves but do enjoy one another's company surprisingly enough.

☓ ☓ ☓