⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀➢ biography

☓ ☓ ☓

" wait, so his real name isn't the governor? "

BIRTH NAME: Delilah Lorelei, Grimes
FACECLAIM: Danielle Campbell
PLACE OF BIRTH: Atlanta Georgia
DATE OF BIRTH: May 2nd 1996
AGE: 17
STATUS: Alive
SPECIES: Human
SEXUALITY: Not Labeled
OCCUPATION: High School Student (Pre-Apocalypse), Member Of The Militia (Post-Apocalypse)
RESIDENCE: Alexandria Safe Zone

FAMILY:

Lori ( Mother )
Rick ( Father )
Carl ( Brother )
Judith ( Half-Sister )

SIGNIFICANT OTHERS: Troy Otto ( Boyfriend )
AFFILIATION: Brandon Blake, Troy Otto, ✝︎Hershel/✝︎Beth Greene, Maggie/✝︎Glenn Rhee, Daryl/✝︎Merle Dixon, ✝︎Andrea, ✝︎Dale Horvath, ✝︎T Dog, Michonne, ✝︎Deanna Monroe, Paul Rovia, ✝︎Abraham Ford, Rosita Espinosa, Eugene Porter, Enid, ✝︎Tara Chambler, ✝︎Sasha/✝︎Tyreese Williams, Morgan Jones, Carol Peletier, Aaron, ✝︎Denise Cloyd, ✝︎Andrew, Gabriel Stokes, Ezekiel.

SIGNIFICANT OTHERS: Troy Otto ( Boyfriend )AFFILIATION: Brandon Blake, Troy Otto, ✝︎Hershel/✝︎Beth Greene, Maggie/✝︎Glenn Rhee, Daryl/✝︎Merle Dixon, ✝︎Andrea, ✝︎Dale Horvath, ✝︎T Dog, Michonne, ✝︎Deanna Monroe, Paul Rovia, ✝︎Abraham Ford, Rosita E...

FAMILY BACKGROUND

Rick and Lori Grimes' little girl. A sister. A daughter. A friend. A kind, easy going, sarcastic, and most of all loving girl. She has always been a determined kid, whether it was when she started crawling to walking, mumbling to talking, picking shoes or heels, the popular kids or the art majors. Lasagna or pizza. She had a good sense of what she wanted and what was good for others. Maybe it's why people looked to her for advice, or in general her company. Maybe it was why no matter how much people find her optimism and hopefulness to be annoying, you couldn't help but believe her words. The sparkle in her eye, the small smile she always wore; she's what everyone needed; especially when the world has gone to shit.

She grew up in a loving family, her mother was always there for her brother; Carl and her. Whether it was a boy who broke her heart, or her and brother arguing over the last birthday cake flavoured cupcake. Lori Grimes adored her children. Her father could easily be categorized as a workaholic. Something she wasn't to happy about, but bills needed to be paid, lives needed saving. All in all her life was great, and she would never wish for anything else. Her family was her rock.

[ more will appear as the story follows ]

PERSONALITY

Delilah is known for her sarcasm and bluntness. To other's she is known as the shy girl, and the quiet one. Her looks could fool anyone; her angelic features could fool any man or woman, especially when it comes to her life being in danger. She is quick to attack whether it be with words or instructing physical pain on an enemy. She is also known to be an overall positive person, and tends to look at the positives rather than the negatives.

☓ ☓ ☓