Sera was in such a pleasant slumber. Then she was shaken awake. It was her baby sis, Kelly.

"Dad's in the basement." She whispers and Sera gets out of her nice warm bed.

"Stay here." Sera firmly tells her before exiting her room. She tiptoes to her parents room across the hall, only to see her mother is still in bed, but her father wasn't.

Confused, she walked to the basement. She made it halfway down the stairs when she heard it.

"You failed me."

Then she saw what was going on, and ran.

"Sera?" Kelly asks softly and Sera gets back in bed, petting the spot next to her.

After a while, Sera just listens to Kelly's soft breathing as she thinks. Only one thought kept coming back.

'I have to tell Dean.'

--------

Jesse lays on his bed and just stares up at the ceiling, a sour taste invading his mouth. He knew it was to good to be true, he knew he had to go somewhere that had a strong connection to the supernatural soon. 

The Olympians were getting ready to move Olympus and that meant that the supernatural hot-spot here was being weakened dramatically.

Cause the more supernatural in one area, the more he could power himself.

He knew the truth and didn't want to admit it.

But it started.

He already can tell his hair is changing, just a minute ago he found strains of brown in his black hair.  

He was being weakened.

Soon he will go from looking like Percy Jackson, back to Jesse Turner or as he called himself Jesse Wright.

And he doesn't want to half to explain that.

To fix all those memories in Sally's head.

To come clean that he never felt anything for Annabeth Chase.

To apologize for hiding himself from the Winchesters he remembers so well.

He doesn't want to put Derek through the pain that he might loose Jesse.

But what if he went somewhere Derek knows about easily?

That's all Jesse needed.

He traced the mark on his wrist, it was small but there.

A small scar from when he found out about himself being the Antichrist.

Before he turned Castiel into a toy, Jesse saw him and dropped a glass cup.

Somehow a small shard of glass cut his wrist.

But he didn't care if it was a reminder of then.

He is in the present, needing to look for the future.

And he will not only survive.

But conquer and win.  

------------

The Fates were sitting in old wooded chairs.

Clotho spun the thread.

Lachesis started to measure the length of the thread.

And Atropos was cutting it.

Clotho pauses, looking up from her work.

"Where is that girl?" She mutters almost fondly.

"She is documenting such a long story." Lachesis replies and Atropos chuckles.

"She's here in the room with us sisters." As Atropos said that a figure walks out of the shadows of the dimly lit room.

"Aw! I wanted them to guess!" The stranger giggles and the Fates laugh. The figure was a girl, she walked over and sat on the floor as the Fates continue their work.

"Hey Atropos?" The girl asks and Atropos looks up, but doesn't falter in her task.

"Yes child?"

"I'm gonna interfere with the story." At her words the sisters stop. They have a silent conversation before turning to the girl.

"And who's idea was that?" Clotho asks and suddenly the girl's hands are the most interesting thing.

"Mine." She mumbles and Lachesis sighs.

"And mine." A male voice states and a boy appears, the Fates give him a nod of respect as he walks forwards.

"I'm the only one who doesn't have a Demon yet." He explains and helps the girl up. There was a very noticeable height difference between the two, but it wasn't spoken about.

"And I told my brothers that I haven't found anyone yet, and somehow this angel found out." He continues and the sisters nod.

"So we have agreed that he would be the best." He ends and Atropos turns to her sisters.

"I think that a smart idea." She tells them and they nod in agreement.

"Very well." Clotho states and they turn back to the two.

"You may interfere." Lachesis agrees and the girl squeaks and the boy pats her on the shoulder.

"Now go along and write little one." Atropos chuckles and she nods before saluting and melting into the floor as a puddle of ink.

"Thank you ladies." The boy thanks and Lachesis waves him off.

"No need to thank us Order." Clotho dismisses.

"It was about time." Atropos replies and Order gives them a respectful nod, then melting away into a silver light.

"Seems like we have out work cut out for us sisters." Lachesis sighs.

They resume their positions.

Atropos finally snips the tread that has been sitting there the whole time.