Altogether, she picked out the pacifiers, of course, bottles, a few stuffed animals along with a soft pink comfort blanket and...diapers.

The small girl was nearly in tears when she stopped Lauren scrolling to click on them, feeling embarrassed and honestly a little mortified that she was actually asking for something that made her feel so vulnerable, but...she did it.

And as soon as Lauren had added baby wipes, baby powder and a few other small items into the basket, she orders every single item on the list and sets her phone down onto the couch, wrapping her arms back round the youngsters waist.

"Are you okay?" She asks quietly.

Camila nods and shyly looks up, "thank you" she whispers back.

Lauren smiles and presses a kiss onto the girls forehead, "You're more than welcome baby, now, why don't you say we go to the mall to get you some clothes and things for your room?" She asks, bouncing her slightly on her lap.

The small girl frowns, "but you've already got me stuff" she replies tentatively.

"That's for when you're little sweetheart. You need some clothes to wear for when you're big" Lauren chuckles as she stands up, holding Camila bridal style in her arms and walking towards the front door before setting her down.

Camila nods, "Okay" she whispers, a small smile appearing on her face as she watches Lauren go back the living room to pick up her car keys.

"Lolo?" She asks quietly as the woman walks back to her.

Lauren smiles and glances up from putting her shoes on, "what's up baby?" She asks softly, walking back towards the youngster.

"I don't...I don't have any shoes" Camila murmurs, nervously playing with her hands as she looks down at her sock clad feet. Lauren had let her borrow some fluffy socks earlier. They were a little big, but she liked them.

"Well then it looks like I'll just have to carry you huh? We can stop off at Walmart or something to pick you up a cheap pair until we can get you some decent ones" Lauren replies with a grin, holding her arms out.

Camila giggles and steps forward, allowing herself to be lifted into the woman's arms before wrapping her legs around her waist. She contently lays her head against her shoulder and nibbles on the end of thumb as Lauren walks out of the front door and locks up behind her.

"Alright baby, have any stores in mind?" Lauren asks as she walks down to the car, shifting Camila so she was now sat on her hip. She needed a free hand to unlock the car once she got down there.

The youngster allows her legs to hang limply by Lauren's waist now that she was sure she wouldn't be dropped, "uhhh, I don't know Lolo. I've never been to the mall before" she replies quietly, her hand coming up to tightly grip the top of the woman's V-neck shirt.

Lauren looks at her, a sympathetic look on her face, "Well we'll soon fix then" she says with a soft smile as they arrive to the car. She hesitates between the back and passenger, but eventually decides on the back and pulls open the door.

"In you go sweetheart. You okay to buckle up?" She asks, gently easing the youngster down onto the seat behind the driver one.

Camila nods her head and reaches for the seatbelt. She struggles for a second, but eventually manages and looks at Lauren with an accomplished, shy smile.

"Good girl" Lauren praises softly before closing the door and heading round to the drivers side. After buckling herself in and sending a glance back at Camila, she starts the car and pulls out of the driveway, heading towards Walmart.