Chapter 4

Funneh POV:
First weekend away from home, I was thinking about checking the mall with Gold "Hey Gold, do you want to check the mall of this country?" she says "Oh sure!" we dress up and walk there "Oh my God!" I laugh as she jumps around "It looks different from the mall of our hometown, but same magazines." she grabs my hand "Gold, slow down!" she keeps running "Look, Hot Topic!" Gold runs inside. I just look around, then at my phone "Leave me alone!!" I look at the direction of the voice "Zane, mom told me to stay close to you." I get a bit closer to hear "I don't care! You are an annoying blondie!" I whisper "Gold!" I see her in the cabin pointing at a right cabin "Come on baby brother, I know you don't mean that." I sneak into her cabin "What is going on?" Gold says "I think there are brothers arguing." we hear another voice "Big brother... stop being such a baby and try this!" I raise 3 fingers "Three brothers" the curtain of the cabin moves "What the...?" I yell "Run!" we run out of the shop without stealing anything, we throw money at the lady "Oh my gosh Funneh, what if he thinks we were eavesdropping??" I say "We will say we just overheard." I help her put the clothes in the bag "Ok Gold, let's go to another shop." we see a shop with video games, we go check "Any new games?" I say "Nah, just old stuff." I keep looking. Suddenly, I only see black "Who turned off the light?" I move my arms "Someone just covered your eyes." I touch the hands "A guy" I move my hands behind the guy, I feel something fluffy "A fluffy tail." I smile "Werewolf" I say the first name I think "Ein!" my eyes get uncovered "You are good at this game." I turn around "Hi! I didn't know you are at the mall." Ein says "I saw you here and wanted to do this game." my jaw drops "I noticed a thing: you have piercing" he says "Oh, they're fake." my hand approaches his ear "Can I pet your ears??" he blushes "Funneh!! You can't ask that!" he says "No... it's ok. You can." I reach his ears and pet them. His tail wags "Aww" he growls happily "I am recording this." I stop after 2 minutes "Wanna join us at the food?" Ein says "Sure! KFC or Taco Bell?" we yell "KFC!!!" we race there "I won!" we pant "You cheated!" he says "I won fair and square. You're turtles." I stick my tongue, he does the same "I will go order for us." Gold walks to the line "So, how do you like the school so far?" I say "It's way more awesome than our school. We make friends, buuuut they recognize us by our vlogging channel, they also ask for autographs." he says "This was your first week and you two already became stars? I'm impressed." I blush "I don't... consider ourselves as stars. Let's go find an empty table." we search for a whole minute "I got a big chicken wings bucket!" we dig in until we are full. Ein ate more than us "You like meat that much??" he says "I need meat, i'm a werewolf." Gold throw the trash "By the way, why were you girls red at face? Did you run or something made you mad?" I say "At Hot Topic, I heard 2 brothers argue, then I went in Gold's cabin and heard a third voice." he says "I think you met the Ro'Meave brothers, Garroth, Zane and Vylad." it bells a ring "Is Garroth the eldest?" he says "Yes, he's a junior. Zane in second year, Vylad had to be a freshman, but he skipped in his 8th a grade, because of his intelligence." my jaw dropped "I don't know what to say." he says "It's a shock for everyone in school. So, what happened next??" Gold continues "We stayed there to listen, then the blonde guy moved the curtain, then the other two saw us. We ran, but we threw the money at the cashier." Ein says "Blond guy is Garroth, black haired is Zane, I remember Vylad has brown hair. He's only half-brother to both." I ask "Same mother?" he nods "Garroth and Zane's father is a business man, always away from home." Gold says "We know. We are always home alone." I say "I am in the mood for pie. Do you guys want a pie?" Gold says "From Mc Donald's? A cherry one." Ein says "Cherry too" I go buy 3 cherry pies. I hand them pies "I am a bit tired. Let's go home Gold. Ein, you're invited." before he can talk, we drag him. When we get there, we see a person at door "Aphmau??" she turns around "Hi guys! Sorry, I thought you were home." I say "We were at mall." I show Ein "And we met with Ein." Gold says "Why don't you join is?" Aph says "I would love to!!" I unlock the door "I like the house!" I ask "It's messy in my room, you might not wanna go there." I turn on the TV to turn on the Xbox "I have the perfect game for us." I put in a race car game, I give a console each, then we start the round "Let's do this!"

*few minutes later*
Aphmau beat us at the game, she beat us at all rounds "Defeated by 2 girls." I say "Gold, can you defeat him...?" they start another game while me and Aph watch. Ein wins "Looks like I beat the fashion girl." me and Ein high five "He won because he got luck." Ein says "Or I won because I am good." I take a bag of potato chips "Let's watch a movie!" I turn off the console, then I look for a movie, I find one with action and a bit of horror "I don't really like horror." I say "You can sit next to me Aphmau." I get surprised as she jumps on the seat, I'm sitting between her and Ein, she is sitting between me and Gold "Chips!" I offer some chips, the movie's starting.