Chapter 16

Gold POV:
Wow I didn't expect the boys to react like that. Are they really gonna help Evelyne until the end? I don't doubt anything "There they are" I wave to Kyran, he shyly waves back. Me and Kyran have been dating since he has asked me that day. It's been 3 months since then. He knows what I like and dislike, I started to like his hobbies too and got interested in his stuff too. I'm wondering how Alec amd Ein will get along, that is if they will "Boys, these are Ein, Jax and Ryder." Alec stares at them "They didn't joke when they said we got werewolves in school. That is cool. I'm Alec." "I'm Evan, I'm part of a band." "Kyran" "My boyfriend" the 3 boys look at us surprised "Boyfriend eh? Who confessed first?" "Kyran did" Funneh is grinning "Is he shy?" I nod.

Funneh POV:
Evan and Alec were surprised when they found out Kyran confessed and asked Gold for a chance. He's a good guy "I just realized. You girls are the only females in this squad." I look at Jax "We know. If you join us we'll be overpowered." "What about Evelyn?" "She hangs with us from time to time."

Ein POV:
I sense something that feels dark. My eye lands on a girl who wears school uniform, black hair and eyes. Who is she? I don't like it. I poke Funneh "Um who's that girl?" "That's Ayano Aishi. She's a nice girl but also quiet." "Call me paranoid, but I got a bad feeling about her." Jax and Ryder shiver too "You're not entirely wrong. When me and Gold were at her house, we saw creepy stuff." the blue haired, Kyran, comforts Gold "No offence but I'll be far away from her." "Us too..." I take a deep breath and exhale. I'm not going to tell my mom anything about Maki or else she'll move me schools again.

Funneh POV:
"Who wants to hangout after school?" we raise our hand to agree with Evan "Laser tag or arcade?" "Laser tag!" I'm guessing they like laser tag "Let's play laser tag first then go to the arcade." I realize "How are we gonna do teams? A girl in each team?" since it's only us 2 as girls "That or you girls can be in the same team with your guys." as in me, Gold, Kyran and Alec, which will leave Evan with the werewolves "We will decide when we'll arrive there."

*After school*
We got to laser tag. Unfortunately we got random for team members: blue vs yellow. I'm on blue team with Ein, Evan and Alec and Gold is on yellow team with Jax, Ryder and Kyran. We'll play a few rounds "Ein what are you doing?" "I'm trying to hide my ears. I don't want them to trouble me during the game." "I don't think they'll be any trouble to you. Are you ready to win? Blue is the best color!" he laughs "Oh yes indeed, blue is the best color." we get ready to defeat yellow team.

Author POV:
Rules are simple. The team with more points win. If you hit your opponent by accident nothing happens. Funneh looks left and right for any enemies. She shoots whoever was coming on her way "Hey!" "Haha sorry Jax" she runs off "Not even a minute passed and you got hit already Jax?" Ryder said "How was I supposed to know she was hiding there? We cannot use our senses that would be cheating. I'll go to the left." Ryder goes to the right. He gets in front of Gold before she is shot by Alec "Run Gold!" Ryder goes after Alec and shots him after his vest lights up again "Got you red hair!" "I'll get you for that!" Kyran's hiding. He hasn't gotten anyone for the moment. He shots whoever appeared as he got startled "Oops sorry Funneh" Funneh shakes her head smiling. The round lasted 15 minutes, blue team won "We won! Blue won! Suck it yellows!" Ein is doing a victory dance, Funneh joins him "Okay you two let's start second round." for the second round the boys switch teams "Hey Kyran, we're blues together now." "Yeah" "Looks like I'm yellow now" "Don't worry Ein, yellow is a fabulous color." the round starts. Jax takes Funneh to a hiding spot "Ok, I memorized strategies. From this spot if you put your gun like this, you get 50-50 chance of successing or failing." meanwhile Ryder is teaching Kyran a surprise attack. Alec and Evan work together to get Jax and Ryder as they got them a lot last round "Are you for real?" "Dude!" the two high five "Jax get them!" Kyran sees Gold but hides. He doesn't want to shoot her, he gets Ein instead "Nice shoot Ky. I give you that." the round also ends, yellow won "Haha yellow won!" "Yeah yeah Gold" they play for two more rounds. At the end it's a tie "Who is hungry?" "I am" "Me too. Let's grab a bite before we go to the arcade." they return the vests and guns before going out.

Funneh POV:
"Which fast-food do we go to?" that's the hardest choice, we're 8 persons. I say this "I'd say McDonald's. I'm sure Gold would want a salad, you boys get a burger." "We wolves don't mind any meat. I'll get a Big Mac." "Chicken for me!" "Cheeseburger with bacon" "I'll get chicken nuggets." Kyran also gets a salad with Gold, Evan gets nuggets and Alec a quarter pounder. After we fill our bellies with dessert too, the 3 got strawberry sundaes, we head to the arcade. I spot a claw machine "I need that blue wolf!" I put a coin in.

Ein POV:
I'm a blue wolf. If she wants the wolf, I'll get it for her "Come on I was close! This game's rigged!" "Let me try" I put a coin in and easily get the wolf "Here you go" "HOW?" "Talent. Want to try that dance game?" "I guess" she hugs the wolf "Would you hug me like that plush?" "Funneh let's dance" Funneh vs Gold, who's gonna win the game?

Gold POV:
I win the game. I'm gracious when it's about dancing "Another round?" "You bet!" Funneh chose a song of her taste and wins. We play more games until it gets late and each of us part ways. Ein and the boys live together in a house. Me and Kyran take a walk before we go home "Did you have fun Ky?" "I did have fun, especially with you. You're great at dancing." "Thank you. You're good at strategies." we find a wheeled stand that serves ice cream "Do you want one?" "Why not?" I get a golden chocolate ice cream and he takes one vanilla. Some people say it's basic but who cares? "Gold you... you got some on your nose" "Oops" before I could wipe it, he wipes it for me. Without realizing, I kiss his cheek, making him blush hard. What can I say? I'm lucky to date a kind hearted like Kyran. He's from a big family but hey, what's so bad about it? "How is your family?" "They're fine. They congratulated me when I told them I got a girlfriend. I said which one of you since only you and Funneh met my family." "Are... they okay with me?" "Why wouldn't they be? You're not like Felicia. Trust me when I say they dislike girls like her." "I can imagine" after we finish our ice cream we part ways. To our surprise we have our first kiss. I am blushing really hard "Oooooo" "How long have you been watching?" "I've been here for a minute. Gold got her first kiss eh?" "Like you don't want a kiss from Alec." I go to my room to get ready for bed. "I got my first kiss. My first kiss with Kyran." I get ready as it's gonna be first day of school classes. I wonder what subjects we'll get.

An unexpected love (Hiatus)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara