Chapter 14

Funneh POV:
"Gold did you pack everything?" "Yep! What about you?" "I'm checking to see if I didn't forget anything." today we return back home. Yesterday Aphmau and the rest organized a party for us as farewell. They're really amazing. I hope we can meet again in the future. After my double-checking I dress up and carry my luggage downstairs "I called a taxi. It'll arrive in 5 minutes." "I'm really gonna miss this." "Me too" "Don't forget your date with Kyran for next week." "I didn't forget" we hear a honk. The taxi arrived. We carry and put the luggages in the car then get in. My phone gets filled with messages from everyone from PDH, Gold also gets texts "Has Ein texted you yet?" I check the texts "Nope. I think he's too upset to come say goodbye." "Well out of everyone, you guys got very close. Of course he would feel sad about you leaving." "I wish he texted to wish us safe flight tho." in half an hour we get to the airport. We do what we need to do then we wait for our boarding "Is it me or do I hear running footsteps?" I also hear them "FUNNEH! GOLD!" we recognize that voice "Ein?!" I turn my head. Ein stops running to catch his breath. Gold yells shocked "You ran all the way here??" "I... I... wanted to give you girls something before you left. I'm sorry for not saying farewell yesterday but... I was just really sad, then I realized I would regret it if you left without me seeing you one more time." he hands us a bag "Don't open it until you get home." his ears go down "I'll really miss you girls. You 2 were the lives of the class. Gold, you have a great sense of fashion and your heart is as gold as your jewelry, as in you have a kind heart." "Aww" "Funneh, you got great jokes and defend others from bullies. That's braveness from you." "I only do what's correct." we hear a voice from the speakers, saying our plane is ready to take passengers "I guess this is it..." Ein hugs us both. We hug him back. I try very hard not to cry, because farewells are always sad "Let's keep in touch okay? Even if we're miles away, let's text each other everyday or in weekends." we say at the same time "Deal" then we do the pinky promise. We wave then walk to get in our plane. The flight is gonna be a long one, but we'll get home before evening "You okay Funneh?" "Yeah"

Gold POV:
I can tell she's really sad. If there was a way for them to reunite I would do anything. It would be a miracle if Ein would transfer to our school but the chances are slim. I grab my phone to text Kyran to see how he's doing:
G: Hey
K: Hi
G: Me and Funneh are in the plane.
K: Oh really? Me and the boys arrived yesterday night. When are you gonna get home?
G: Probably before 8pm I'm not sure
K: If so, can I come over so we can talk? You can say no if you'll be tired.
G: I don't mind. I guess I will see you soon then.
K: Thank you. See you.
I wonder what he wants to talk to me about. Maybe about our planned date. I look over at Funneh. She put on her headphones. I can hear music coming from them. I also put mine on to chill on the music until we land.

Ein POV:
I get home after a long ride. I fell for a girl who I had no chance with. Long distance relationships don't last long as I was told by a few people "Ein are you home?" "I'm here mom I just got home." "We need to talk sweetie." I take a seat on the couch "Ein, you'll have to change schools again. I got a promotion and my workplace is in another city." "Moving again?" "The good news is that I'll let you choose the school you want to go. You have time until August to decide. I also had a talk with the boys' parents so you 3 can discuss which school you'll go to." "Jax and Ryder too? I wasn't expecting that. I'll go change." I get to my room to change. I get online to do a video call with Jax and Ryder. Jax is the first one to answer the call.
J: Hey Ein
E: You got the news too?
J: About us transfering schools? You just got it?
E: I just got home 15 minutes ago.
Ryder joins the video call
R: What's up?
J: Ein just got the news about us three moving. Actually where were you?
E: I went to say goodbye to the girls. They left to go home.
R: Oh. You okay dude?
E: I'll be fine don't worry. You want to talk about which school you'll choose to go to?
R: I don't know which to go to.
J: I got two brochures for the greatest schools of the city since my parents said all 3 of us will move in the same neighborhood. I'm not kidding.
Jax sends us two links in the chat.
J: First it's this fancy red brochure. Vengeance High, a prestigious school for rich kids. Check the link.
We all check it at the same time.
R: Bleh no thank you! Too rich for my taste. Plus they might call us animals because werewolves.
E: Pass. Funneh said that's the rival school of Yandere High
J: Really? Wait speaking of Y.H... the blue brochure is about it.
We access the other link.
R: No way! We get the choice of this school? Ein this could be your chance to see Funneh again!
I can't believe it. I might reunite with her? My heart is beating in my chest.
J: So we choose Yandere High?
R: Definitely! Hopefully we'll be in the same class.
J: And in the same class as Gold and Funneh. Right Ein?
E: Right. Should we talk to our parents to do a dinner to tell them our choice?
R: I don't see why not.
J: I agree. Let's tell them as soon as the school year is over.
E: Agreed R: Agreed
We end the video call. I find myself smiling brightly. I'll see Funneh again in fall. Even if I won't be in the same class as her I'll still find a way to hang out with her. I fall on my bed happy.

Gold POV:
Home sweet home! I texted Kyran as we finally got back home after what felt like forever. These 3 months were amazing, I can't wait to tell him. The doorbell rings "I'll get it" as expected, it's Kyran "Hey" "Hey you too" "It's... been a while" "Only 3 months" I close the door. The cold air hits my face "I... really missed you Gold, really much." a small smile appears on my face "I did too. What did you want to talk to me about?" Kyran looks at the floor "Gold... I believe you already know I really like you. However, I don't see myself on your level. I'm a shy boy who never got into a relationship and you're a beautiful perfect girl who can have any boy she wants." "Kyran, I'm far from perfect. I'm not really good at cooking, I can do mistakes at tests, I got flaws like anyone else." "Still, I... really like you and want you to be my girlfriend. I never imagined myself I would say this but here I am. I really like you. You can reject me right here and now if you want to. I'm not that great." I stare at him. Kyran is one of the most honest persons I met, not to mention gentle unlike other boys. I take his hand "How can I refuse you? Don't say you're not great. Let's give this relationship a try. I promised you a date didn't I?" he looks at me, not knowing if he's dreaming or not "You mean it?" I nod. A smile appears on him "I won't ever hurt you. I swear on my life Gold." I know he won't. He's too kind, tho I do see him punch for self-defence or defending someone.