Chapter 1

Funneh POV:
"Come on Gold, we gotta hurry before we are late!!" she tries to catch up "I'm coming! Jeez, you are really excited to see the school huh?" I say "Yeah! They have werewolves, meif'was, wizards. I want to meet some of them!!" she says "We can make potions at chemestry." I say "Witchcraft is way awesome!! You are allowed to use them!" she asks "Do you like the uniform?" I say "Ehh, they are ok. At least it has blue in it." I grab her hand and run. We see the building "Wow!!!" the school looks huge "Wow, it's as giantt as Yandere High!" I say "I need to get in!" I run "Wait Funneh!" I don't listen to her as I keep running. I get inside "Wooow!" the school is huge even in the inside too "Funneh!" Gold tries to breath "You have to wait for me too. We don't know this school, we might get lost." I say "You're right... let's ask someone for help!" just as i'm about to walk, I bump into someone, I fall on top of the person "Funneh, are you ok?" I groan "I'm ok..." the person asks "Oh my gosh are you ok??" I look up at the person: a guy with very dark blue hair, blue streak in front, silver eyes, fair skin with scratches on his face and dark blue ears and tail "A real werewolf" he helps me "I'm so sorry, I was in a hurry. Are you ok?" I say "I'm ok" he asks "Are you 2 the transferred students from Yandere High School??" Gold smiles "Yep! My name's Gold and this is Funneh." he says "I'm Ein, I did transfer here from a werewolf high at the start of the year. I'm a junior." she says "We are also juniors. Can you tell us where is homeroom 205?" he says "Oh, that is my homeroom. Follow me this way." he leads us upstairs "So you are going to attend until end of May?" I say "Yep! We'll be here all the spring and I was excited to come here!" Gold says "She didn't stop talking about it. I can't believe werewolves exist here." I say "I wish we could be here until our graduation." he saya "Wait and see the hard work." I pout "I hate homework" he says "Who doesn't?" we see 205 "Is this the homeroom...?" Ein says "Yep!" he opens the door "Ladies first~" Gold goes first, then me. We find an empty desk, we sit and Ein sits in front of us, I look around the class "This is bigger than at Yandere High." Gold says "You got a point. It's bigger than our rooms combined." Ein asks "What class you 2 have?" I look in my paper "Witchcraft is our first class" he says "There is also a werewolf class and it's my first one." I gasp "What do you learn?" he says "I learn the basics of being a werewolf." I ask "Do you think we can get in?" he smiles "With a werewolf potion, you'll be able to." a dark skinned man enters "Good morning students!! This spring, the 'Transferred students programme' started. In our class, we have two girls from Yandere High. Welcome Funneh and Gold!" he signals us to come at his desk and the students clap "Hey, I am Funneh and I like video games, potato chips and to go out with friends." Gold says "Hi, I'm Gold! I like to cook, going out with friends and fashion." teacher smiles "Thank you girls, you may sit." we go back at our seats "You can cook Gold?" I shake my head "Yeah! Do you want to try a cookie? he looks at me, I shake my head again "Funneh!" I look at her "What?" she gives Ein a burned cookie "Thanks..." I sigh "Rip you Ein."

*after class*
"Let's find the witchcraft class!" we go around and check the classes "Excuse me..." a girl with orange hair and red eyes walks towards us "Are you 2 the transferred students from YH??" I say "Yep, that's us!!" she says "I heard you are going to the witchcraft class. I am also going there. My name is Lucinda, I am a half blooded witch. My mother is the witchcraft teacher." I say "We're Funneh and Gold, nice to meet you!" I shake hands with her "A polite girl? It is not common here." Gold says "She's not that fancy. She likes to be lazy and eat potato chips." I say "Gold! Why did you say that??" Lucinda laughs "I also do that. You and me in the same boat." I laugh nervously "I'll show you where the class is." we follow Lucinda to the class "Here it is~!" I gasp "Potions!!!" I run to grab one "Funneh, don't!" I take one "Ooooh, cat potion~" i'm about to drink it, but Lucinda grabs the potion "Trust me girl, you don't want to turn into a cat." I ask "Why not??" she says "It's beter if you don't know. There is a potion for you two." she takes a bottle "How about a dog potion?" I take it "Is there a werewolf potion??" she raises an eyebrow "Did you meet someone?" Gold says "We met a guy named Ein." I nod "Ein, he was one of the chosens to become the male Alpha. He didn't get to be the one." I ask "Who's the female Alpha?" Lucinda takes out a picture of a tanned girl with caramel eyes and a long black hair "Wait... I know her..." I point at the girl of the picture "She is... I subscribed to her!" Gold looks at the picture "Oh my God that's Aphmau!" I say "Me and Gold watch her vlogs. She is so funny and does fashion with that girl Cadenza." Lucinda is impressed "I never knew you would like fashion." I say "Gold is with fashion." the door of the class opens and there she is "OMG it's her! It's her!" she runs towards and hugs me "Wait, you know me???" she says "I watch your vlogs, you're cool!" Gold says "You two watch each other." she looks at Gold "You're Gold! You're so pretty!" Gold giggles "Thank you!" I hear a voice "Aph! Omg stop running! I'm out a breath." Lucinda says "That's Katelyn, the captain of volleyball team and the best player." Katelyn says "It's nice to meet you girls. Welcome to the school!" we say "Thank you!!" the bell rings "Class is starting. We will be in a team of 3. Katelyn, you are with me." I get grabbed by Aphmau "I WANT to be in team with Funneh and Gold!!" I say "Sure thing!" we jump happily "This is going to be fun!" I nod "Oh, that is my mother." we see all the teacher "Hello students, today you will be in teams of 3. Choose your partners and make any potion." me, Gold and Aphmau go at a table "Hey Aphmau, me and Gold can give you tips of how to survive junior year, we know you are a sophomore." she gasps "Yes yes yes!" Gold says "She is so tiny and cute!" I say "Right?" I pet Aphmau on the head "They call me a... potato." I say "I like potato chips." she looks at me "Don't feel bad, it is a cute nickname." she giggles, I chuckle a bit.