"hey you-"

"you-"

When they both wanted to attempt, they ended up harmonizing, interrupting each other. 

"you first," Jungkook fake coughs. 

"nothing really serious,  I just wonder..why did you get married at such young age?" Jimin blurted out the question that irritates him.

"this is indeed a serious question,  Jimin," Jungkook hesitates, "I've never thought of this, but I think..I didn't know what was love at that time."

"then do you know it now?" Jimin rested his chin on his palm.

"pretty much."

Only to see Jimin nodded in understanding, every part of him hoping Jungkook actually understands what is love by now.

"hey you," Jungkook scratched his neck nervously.

"is 'hey you' your favourite word Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin scoffed, as he has heard the younger been saying his for many times. 

"not my favourite, but at least it's the phrase I'm using specifically on you." he explained.

Jimin snorted, trying to avert his gaze from the younger, however he still fails to hide the red tint that slowly creeps up his face,  glowing under the dim light in the pub.

Jungkook's burning gaze on Jimin didn't go unnotice, making Jimin felt uneasy to the maximum, hoping Yoongi who went for washroom for so long to come back as soon as possible. 

"hey little monster.." Jungkook called out of the blue, earning a hum from Jimin.

"c-can I?" he stuttered. 

"can you what?" Jimin moved his body a little to face him.

Without further hesitation and explanations made,  Jungkook leaned in closer to crash his lips against the pair of soft lips he has been craving for a more than a week now.

The kiss was pure, yet Jungkook doesn't know whether it contains love but he is sure there was definitely no lust. He felt the tenderness of Jimin's lips as he moved his lips slowly but he realized Jimin did not react to it at all, hence he pulled away. 

"I-I'm sorry," he apologized,  feeling terrible for doing what he wasn't supposed to do,  "it's okay." Jimin said,  however couldn't deny he did feel some nearly unseen fireworks blooming in his heart, thumping against his chest.

This time round, Yoongi finally came back to save the mess, rounding up a conversation with Jimin while Jungkook was left aside.  The youngest among them ordered himself five straight shots of tequila, hoping to swollow down the trash he just made. He regretted it so much,  but he knew he definitely won't be regretting this for life.

Another shot down of his last tequila,  he surrenders, he is for sure not the best drinker you will ever encounter.
He fell onto the island,  jolting Yoongi and Jimin who were so immersed in their chit-chatting.

"he's dead," Yoongi 'helped' Jungkook to raise the white flag.

"we should probably bring him home now," Jimin stands up, holding Jungkook restless arms.

With that,  Yoongi and Jimin helped the younger to get up from his seat and into Jimin's car.

He soon arrived at Jungkook's mansion that was just across the street. The house was dark and they are only a few ceiling chandelier lights are on and it is clear that the maids would have fallen asleep,  and so does Mia. 

They both half carried him into the room carefully with arms around Jungkook,  not wanting to wake Mia who was already sound asleep on Jungkook's super king size bed that could easily fit four to five person.

"I'll get him a hot towel," Yoongi rushed over to the bathroom, while Jimin adjusted Jungkook's legs nicely, removing his socks and cover him with blanket. Jimin's actions were gentle as he tried to be as quiet as possible in order not to wake the little girl next to Jungkook.

"there you go," Yoongi handed the warm towel to Jimin to let him wipe Jungkook's soft skin and swipe away the fringe that falls against his forehead. 

After that, Yoongi had decided to make a move as he has an early meeting to attend at his music school tomorrow.

Jimin sat next to Jungkook and looked at him while Jungkook was already half dead. 

"nobody asked you to drink that much,  stupid." Jimin mumbled,  brushing away Jungkook's fringe that was just above his eyebrows. 

Jimin leave the side table lamp on while he stood up and was about to leave when he then felt a pair of hand is gripping onto his wrist.  He swung around to see Jungkook who was still has his eyes closed, is holding onto him. 

"h-hyung..d-don't go." Jimin squatted down to look at Jungkook's face,  realising that he actually looks a whole actual bunny with his puffy cheeks and bunny teeth that were exposing. 

At this moment,  Jungkook suddenly just pulled Jimin by the wrist with his buffalo strength to make the shorter guy to fall on so effortlessly. Jimin fell against Jungkook's chest with the younger's arm wrapped tightly around his waist, prevent him from escaping.

"j-just sleep here t-tonight."

That was the last sentence Jimin heard from Jungkook before both of them went into their own dreamland.

Author's note:

aWwwwHhhh MY HEART SCREAMS JIKOOK

Hope you guys like it(´ε` )♡