It's A Giant. . . . Tree?

Ollo!!!!!! Meet Emilia in person!!!! Isn't she cute?! And yes what you see Is what You get, This is not My drawing But while I was looking for a base to help me Draw Her, well I found The perfect match Instead!!! So Score ten more Points for hufflepuff!!!! Yay me!! anyways here is the Next Chappy my little Jewels!!! YAY!!!!

Emilia's Pov

The Southern Air Temple

Last day up here. . . . last day of peace. . . . I groaned out loud startling the chipmunk nearby. I whispered a quick sorry to him before grabbing my backpack and heading up the trail. I loved this place it wasn't too busy or loud with people traffic but it wasn't completely isolated either so that I didn't have the fear of getting lost or . . . . . eaten. Shake those thoughts away Emi! You are not going to have negative thoughts today! No Ma'am!!'

I shouldered my pack and kept walking up the slight slope, it was colder this morning but not so much now so I had my jacket tied around my waist. I had on a thick strapped green tank top and jean shorts which I usually don't wear but for hikes I like to have my clothes be a little bit more. . . . .durable. Luckily before I came on this trip dad helped me to brake in my new hiking boots so No blisters for me!! A small breeze went by sharing the claimed sent of trees and earth, with a tiny little stream nearby adding to the serenity of the environment.

Man I need to go hiking more often, maybe once a month while I'm studying I can come up here!? This place was perfect not only because it was so nice and pretty well kept but because it held so much mystery for me. According to the adoption agency I was found in this very park when I was four years old? Yeah I was found and adopted so I don't really know my exact birthday. Sure there are tests you could do to find out when I was born but I didn't find the reason, I mean I was left on a mountain for crying out loud. I mean what kind of person leaves a small kid on the mountain, the least you could do was a city park or around other people?! If I ever find that Son of a Groundhog I'm so going to rub it in their face of how purely Awesome Me and my NEW family are. . . . . YEAH, I AIN'T BITTER!? 

Honestly after all this time, I've had a lot to think about the different scenarios about my beginnings. I mean my mom or dad could've been out hiking with me when all of the sudden BAM a mountain lion appears and they yell to their adorable child who they love, "Hide here and be quiet! I'll hold it off, I'll protect you my little princess!" 

Or maybe one of these days I'll find them up top and we'll have a great reunion where they tell me all about their secret undercover work where it is now finally safe for them to get me? No that's stupid and not a good story at all.

Or maybe they got amnesia and wandered off. . . . . . . .

Or more likely I got amnesia and wandered off cause I can't seem to remember much of my past. . . . whenever I try to remember my body goes into panic mode where I can't seem to focus too well on things, that and my vision gets blurry and scary. That happened to me in public once and I swore I would never do that again, people tend to have their own panic attacks when they see a child have one and let me tell you THEY ARE NO HELP! They just sit there and pat your cheeks harder then needed and say "Sweetie?!" over and over again?! Like that's going to help?! Here's a scared little girl let's give her to a giant of a man who smells of BO. Each of us will hit her cheeks a few times, you know to get the blood flowing. And let's all repeat the phrase, "Sweetie, deary or angel." in our most high pitched scared voices and see if that helps. Not one of them said 'you go and see if you can find the parents or a doctor!'. . . . . seriously some people are morons.  

Welp what do you get when you cross and Elephant and a Rhino?

El-Iph-I-No (pronounced Ell-If-I-know, tee hee hee I love that joke!!) and I'll just leave it at that.