That i realized

I woke up in a dark room,wait I thought I had windows in here I then look over to the side and see blindes. "Did he do thi-" I see a sleeping Dr.park, I push him off me and he woke I got into the blanket and curdled into a little ball. He pushed my side I stay put. I knew this would happen sooner or later. Mr.Park then left the room once I hadn't responded I got up and relaxed.
_______________________
10 relaxing minutes later

Mr.Park walked back in happily and sat down besides me I turned and pouted he then got closer and put head phones in my ears I here the calm music playing and turn to him. He just puts his finger on his lips indicating to be quite and went on to say. "It's a gift keep it a secret from others alright?" He winked I reminded myself he's my doctor and I'm the mental girl he's helping and is taking pity on me.

I took them out to give them back but then a lady who looked nice and warm with a hair net said it's time for lunch, so I was unavailable to give them to him.

I ran my fingers through my hair and he held my food. "I have another person for you to meet he also stays here." Dr.park stated I nodded not even sure of what I agreed to. Dr.park got me out of bed I put on my slippers and we begin to walk to a small area.
_______________________

He told me everything about the boy he was 20 turning 21 so he's older then me he also said I'd be happy hanging around him so we went on. We sat a table I stared at the food it looked good and I was about to eat before I was interrupted by a tall boy with brown bowl cut hair. He looked like a little fluffy bunny which is a nice change to this sad environment. The boy began to speak. "Hello I'm jeon jungkook he smiled and bowed I got up and introduced myself as well. "I'm Jung jaeun!" I gave him a 90° bow.
________________________________

We had a great conversation during the time we had throughout lunch I got to know the older boy more we joked around and told me to call I'm jungkook oppa I giggled at the thought. Currently Dr. Park said I had a good hour of free time after lunch jungkook and I choose to hang out more so I began walking to his room as I walk there I see jungkook on the floor coughing blood I begin to run but stop once I see a boy hovering over him and smiling.

_

_______________________

Hey guys sorry I'm super late but yeah that's life when your teachers are dick except for two anyways I'm update this week again this is making up.