||R E A D E R ' S C O R N E R||

'Addictive and compelling, S O W E D is the kind of book you will be glad you have at 3 a

'Addictive and compelling, S O W E D is the kind of book you will be glad you have at 3 a.m.'

@TylaStone

'S O W E D is a book, you would probably want to read when you've started to doubt your own worth, it will remind you that you are worthy, strong and you deserve happiness'

@navya_deepika

'Your poetry is a magic mantra that motivates me for the rest of the day'

@_Sapiosexual_

'S O W E D says exactly what it needs to say in concise and beautiful way. It's writer is talented, and just as beautiful'

@5SOSandphantrash

'WriterBells's poetry lets me see so many things from a whole new perspective. And the fact that it holds so much meaning in just a few lines is wonderful in itself. Her poetry enlightens 'self love' and that is what we, as readers and also as humans, need to have'

@A_piece_of_infinity

'Your poetry is the truth. It's the truth behind the scenes of life; suffering and heartbreak. But most of all.... strength to rise again'

@Kaito_Rin_the_otaku

'Your poetry to me is life'

@SaraS2904

'S O W E D poetry is a dark collection of soul-wrenching prose where every word and every sentence has an immense value, a poetry book which seems to be perhaps an alluring journey of surviving through poetry. The diligent work of the poet is what makes this book's poems take your breath away.'

@Snowdrop1425

'Your poetry to me is quite an indescribable feeling. It has comfort, hurt and love and everything in between. It means a lot to me'

@DSCN124

'I really love how your poems aren't always long and they can really speak for everyone'

@StarsandMoon2

'You are like the hot chocolate on a rainy day. Thank you for keeping me warm'

@Crabiejoon

'S O W E D is a book with simple meaningful words that helps us in staying loyal to the reality with a blossoming nature. Thanks to the poet for making flowers in us bloom wonderfully'

@MOshimnie101

'Beautiful, just like music and its own lyrics. Every word written in this book has its own unique way to connect with people and also, allow them to relate from their own perspective'

@LovJez