Diya [stop pretending?]

Min can be so reckless sometimes, it worries me that she might get hurt. She's so strong, yet so frail. I love her to a fault and I'll never want her to change, but I would love it if she stopped doing idiotic things with Akarsha. Both of them are just so energetic, it's madness.

That's why I'm not exactly excited about going to Min's brother's baseball game today. Yes, I love baseball, but I'll be spending the whole time trying to keep Min under control. I would ask Noelle for help, but she has her hands full too.

"Diya?" Min questioned putting her arm across my stomach.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Will we ever be able to be ourselves?" She asked cuddling me.

"I don't know," I answered hugging her back.

We are at my house, on my bed just laying there. Our parents, classmates, and teachers all want us to be someone we're not, Min does a very good job of being herself, except when it comes to us. She's afraid that her parents might take her away again if they found out she's gay too. Which is one of the reasons why we hide our relationship in public...most of the time? Word spreads fast in this town. It's hard to have a secret. Noelle and Akarsha don't worry about that as much as us because they pretty much act the same as before they were dating, plus, it's Akarsha so... I mean it's expected for her to flirt a lot, Min and I act the same too, but we've always, well... she's always been affectionate to me, so...

Let's just say that it's more suspicious that Min and I are a couple than the other two.

"Diya," Min spoke quietly. I looked at her to find that she fell asleep. Her lips slightly parted creating a gap showing her upper two teeth, that bearly hung under the there top lip. She's adorable when she's sleeping, so innocent. I smiled at the sight and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

"Sleep well Min," I said as I pulled her closer to me and let her snuggle into the hug. Only one thing on my mind. "When can we stop pretending to be someone where not?" I whispered out loud to myself. And slowly drifted to sleep

"Diya!" A voice called from the kitchen. I jumped up and accidentally pushed Min off the bed.

"Oww!" Min exclaimed rubbing her side.

"My mom's home," I said helping min up.

"Shit, we fell asleep." She panicked.

"No, no, no," I repeated softly.

"Diya, are you home?" My mom asked.

"Yeah," I called as loud as I could, which wasn't very loud at all.

"Is your Homework done?" She questioned.

"Yes," I answered sitting in my chair.

"Hey Diya?" Min called to me quietly.

"Yeah?" I asked turning to face her.

"Love Ya." She said kissing me, I kissed back. Her lips are so soft. I pulled away even though I wanted to continue.

"Love you too," I said smiling.
Min smiled at me and gave me another quick kiss. She climbed on top of my desk and out the window to a tree that was close by. Then she climbed down and to her house. I got off my desk and sat in my chair.