🙄

Alright, imma vent.

Mutuals know that I love my mom very much and I do not agree with the way she reacts to certain things. Well...let's talk about the reacting thing, shall we?

Okay, so, my older sister's about to graduate from high school, and today, mom and her were taking her senior photos. Well, my sister...can be difficult to work with. And...she may get rude about it. And mom knows this. I understand why she's so difficult, she was bullied almost constantly when she was younger and mom's like one of the biggest bullies that she has to deal with now.

They never agree with each other, mom always thinks Brooke's up to something. They don't have a mutual respect for each other. That's sad, really. They dislike each other because they're the exact same person.

I get along with both of them well, so I hear both sides to every story. I hear the side that says Brooke's rude and I hear the side that says Mom's Controlling. (Which are both true.)

But that is not what pissed me off today. It's what my mom fucking said that pissed me the FUCK OFF.

Brooke was uncomfortable, so she told mom. Mom got mad, and SAID THE WORST FUCKING THING TO TELL YOUR GODDAMN CHILD.

ShE SAID, "FUCK YOU. GO TO HELL. IM DONE."

Who the...WHY THE???

Who the fuck says that to her fucking child.

IS SHE NOT FUCKING AWARE THAT IS MENTAL ABUSE??????

Brooke would never say anything like that to mom. Brooke was in fucking tears, Mom literally broke her fucking heart.

What the fuck.

And Mom tried getting me on her fucking side. Like, hell to the fucking no. I'm not siding with you on this one. That's complete bullshit.

Just because you're a parent, doesn't mean you have the fucking right to disrespect your goddamn kids. Kids aren't supposed to be fricking perfect. They're supposed to break your heart and take your money. Quit acting like they're a fucking burden.

Wants me to fucking side with her. "Promise you won't be so difficult when it's your turn."

I promise not to be so fucking difficult if you promise not to be so fucking rude.

BROOKE LITERALLY HAD A MENTAL BREAK DOWN AND MOM DOESNT EVEN REGRET SAYING THAT TO HER. MY FUCKING GOD, THIS WOMAN.

I fucking walked out because I didn't want to be around her anymore.

Sorry, I just had to fucking get it off my chest.