Chapter 14: Courtney, Media is Media part 2.

x L i a m x

"So Demi,It was all a misundertanding,its just that Courtney didn't believe it because of the photo" I explained.

Demi nodded and her eyes grew wide.

"I broke them up?" she asked. " Thats awful !"

" Well not technically a breakup , but you could say they're in a huge fight ." I confess .

"I'll be sure to help Courtney fix everything with Niall, I'm sure she'll understand the media a lot better too , I don't blame her though , it is a huge change . " she admits.

I smiled. Demi was nicer then we thought. She was completley cool with this.

"Thanks Demi,this means alot to us, and it will to Courtney and Niall ."

"No problem Liam, Niall has been such great friends to me at the last couple of years , He was there for me and i'll be there for him!" She said.

I smiled and then I noticed the door was opening.

"Oh and here they come!" I said watching everyone come in from the backyard.

~~~~

x N a t a l i e x

About an hour later, we finished playing tennis. I won against Zayn, Liam won against Louis and Niall didn;t do anything but lean against the wall and watch. We walked in and we all looked in shock. Niall's face flushed it's color.

"D-demi Lovato?" he stuttered.

"Niall, I would like to intorduce you to Demi,Demi this is Niall Horan"Liam said pointing.

" I already know her ." Niall asked in question . "What is she doing here?" he added asking nervously.

"Hi Niall." called Demi walking in.

"We kinda need to talk about you and me, the media and whats been going on latley" She said

Niall was shakey a little bit. We looked at him. "What's wrong with him?" Louis whispered. I shook my head in confusion.

x N i a l l X
I stood there. We need to talk? , I can't date Demi! I'm not even interested ! Plus if Courtney comes down and sees her she'll never talk to me again ! Or in this case she'll kill me before I could ever talk to anyone else !

"We'll leave you two alone." Zayn suggested taking Natalies hand. Louis and Harry nodded and went back out to the backyard.

Just then Courtney came down the stairs .

"Whats all the noise about?" She asked. then she froze.

"Uh?" She asked.

"Hi" she said curiousley. "Demi,that's Courtney" Liam pointed out.

Demi nodded and smiled. "Nice to meet you Courtney." she said.

"Yeah uh okay." She mumbled and sat down on the couch.

Demi looked at Liam and Liam shrugged his shoulders. "

"Well I'm going to join the lads outside,enjoy!" he said and literalry ran out the door.

"Courtney, I need to talk to you" Demi asked. Courtney looked up and glared.

"Why so you can Kiss my boyfriend again right infront of me? I get you like him and obviousley he likes you!" she shouted in a rude tone. I glared.

"Courtney!" I was willing to yell

"I don't like her that way at all!we are Just friends!" I confess .