Chapter 10

David ran over to the girl and took off the clear duct tape slowly, trying to avoid pain.
At this time, the mysterious man now known as "X" was in the bathroom. Bloody bathroom.

The girl gasped for air and grabbed David's wrist and whispered "help me" and begun to tear up in fear.
David looked around and found a knife, he cut the ropes around her legs and hands and she stood up, but then collapsed on the floor. She wasn't used to walking anymore or even standing, which made David think she had been 'missing' for a long period of time.
David stopped to think of what to do because she couldn't walk, and then jumped to the bathroom door clicking and opening.
"HEY!!" X yelled, he began to run towards David and the missing girl.
David grabbed her by the waist and picked her up and jumped out of the building from the balcony, and he somehow.. landed!
X looked off of the balcony and screamed in anger.
He ran down the stairs to get to the main entrance, to find out it was locked.
David ran down the road and jumped in front of a car, making it pull over.
Then the world began to spin and twirl, everything began to be dark and he heard people yelling his name, "David! David!"

He got up and screamed. He was back in the hospital in his room, with his mom and once again, nurses and doctors looking at him in fear. "You zoned off again. Tell me what you saw." The doctor said.
David looked around and stood up, falling into the cold.. very cold hospital floor.
The nurses picked him up and put him back onto the bed and David began to follow the doctors orders.
"Breath in... and out. In..... and out." He said and David did so.
"The man, mean man. Steal girl alone locked up in different world. Mean mean man." David hesitated, he was scared he felt like he had X's eyes on him coming from everywhere and anywhere.
"What?" The doctor questioned.
"Black hair, pretty girl. Me help her escape, she crying."
The doctor ran over to the sink and rinsed off a syringe and grabbed a bottle of cherry red liquid and put it into the syringe and then walked over to David and injected it into his skin.