sky siblings [5]

"Tsunayoshi" – Japanese
"Tsunayoshi" – Italian
'Tsunayoshi'   thought
"Tsunayoshi" – flashback

****

[Japan]

Cielo POV

After i left the house, i find myself sighing. There is something odd in that house, its making me uncomfortable and twitchy.

The town of Namimori is peacful and calm, but who am I kidding? Every 'calm' has a 'storm'.

I stroll around the street, its so quiet and there is no single soul in the street, only me.

I ran a hand through my hood, why did I forgot about him again?

"*sigh* maybe sky27 can hack the system here."

And i just walk around here. 'I'll have to find a place where the two can rest'

....

I watch the sunrise in the Namimori hills (or shrine?). It look so beautiful. I reach my hand to the sun and I chuckle 'what am I doing?'

I dusted myself and walk home. 'Maybe I'll stop for an open shop, I'm so hungry~!'

I stop in the cake shop and go in.

....

I'm really satisfied here, the cake is delicious!

****

Byakuran POV

I stretch my hand as i was the first one to wake up, Yuni is beside me. She really is cute 'I wish i am more than a brother' i grin and ruffle her hair, waking her. 'What a funny joke'

A yawn escape from her as she sleepily rub her eye.

"Good morning, Byakuran"

"Morning ~ Yuni~!"

We smile at each other and broken by a shriek, a girl shriek that is.

"REBORN!! Why!!?"

"A boss should wake up by himself, get ready or there wont be any food for you *smirk*"

He turn to us "umm...Yuni–san, Byakuran –san...if you like you can also eat downstair"

I just grin, while Yuni smile.

He leave the room. and second later, a loud tump echo in the stair.

I chuckle. Maybe he can be my own toy of amusement for a week.

"Yuni, let bath."

She nod and we both head to the C.r taking a bath together.

....

Nana's food is really delicious. But, where is Cielo?

"Ne ne, Byakuran. Where is Cielo?"

'Thats what im thinking too'

"I don't know"

Then my phone ring, "hai hai~ moshi moshi? bya–"

"Byakuran"

'Speak of the devil and the devil call!'

"You just thought me something along the lines of devil dont you?"

I gulp, really Cielo!?

"*sigh* anyway. I'm with Reborn, i might not be able to be with you two for the day"

I feel sad. But i immediately cover it and grin "We don't mind, Tsu–chan" We heard a crash as Nana–san drop the mug.

"Whats that?"

"Nothing"

I sign Yuni to help her and she obligate.

"Anyway, where are you?"

"In the school"

My head perk up...hmmm.~ "I'm really sorry, I'll drop now"

And he immediately hung up.

After cleaning, Yuni and I went outside.

'Cielo said that we should not 'make' any trouble but if the trouble follow us, he wouldn't scold us'

****

Third person POV:

When the two leave the house. The people they walk past with just stare at them and blush, but who wouldn't?

Byakuran. A handsome albino guy, tall and hot, has a pale skin and upside down crown tattoo.

Yuni. A sweet and cute girl, had a warm aura and a beauty herself, her blue eyed that shine under the light, has a flower tattoo under her eye.

A swispher could be heard in the back ground.

They stop at the park as Yuni sit in the swing.

Did i say that Byakuran is wearing a white long sleeve polo, pants and rubber shoes.

Yuni is wearing a white dress with an orange disign and a white lace sandal that reach her knee.

"Yuni, sit there and I'll buy an ice cream. Same flavor?"

She nod "hmm...and please hurry up, Byakuran"

Byakuran blink many times before sighing. 'Please dont use that kind of face to me, Yuni'

He leave the park and buy an ice cream, located in the front of the street.

I dont own katekyo hitman reborn.