The meeting and the search for answers.

Intro begins. (a/n I want to see if you guys like this theme or want the original one)

At the top of Building in Vale there stood a dark figure looking at the city with his black cape,black armor and golden horns.Next to him was Defender Torozord his trusted friend. This was the Magna Defender the warrior who fights for the defenseless and innocent. He rides into battle in his astro cycle to fight where he is needed. Next it shows him fighting the Grimm with deathly efficiency and they seem not match for him. Then he shoots his blaster shots of green lasers at them which destroyed them. After that he defends the village from a bandit attack. Next it shows him fighting Adam in a sword fight on a burning landscape. Once both blades clash it them they shine.He then appears in his civilian attire with a little girl with panther eyes,ears and tail his adopted daughter Janet. As he looks up in the sky he recite the oath he has swore upon the day he became the Magna Defender.

" I swear upon my honor. That I will use my powers to help and protect those who can't fight for themselves. For it is my mission as a true warrior on the righteous path. For I will follow-through example of my predecessors who came before me, to uphold the values of selflessness, self-sacrifice,courage,honor and perseverance. To fight against the darkness and never retreat and never surrender. To not be guided by anyone of power and authority who would abuse this power and never let evil triumph. To never use my powers for selfish reasons like fame or fortune unlike these huntsman who disgrace the name of noble warriors.For this is who I am. I am Y/n L/n the Magna Defender."

Then it ends with Y/n as the Magna Defender in his heroic pose.

Intro ends

Intro ends.

At Vale school Y/n's pov

I drove to the school in the car I was able to buy and when I go there. I was in time to see them depart and saw Janet with her friends and I smiled softly and got out. Janet saw me and ran up to me and hugged me.

Y/n: How was your day at school Janet?

Janet: Alright dad. Me and my friends made this awesome house I wish you to seem

He smiled and responded with.

Y/n: Alright I will then. Who wants to go the park.

Janet: Me! Dad can I get a crepe when we get there.

Y/n: Yes you can get a crepe sweetie.

She smiled and hopped into the car and I smiled softly and though how lucky I am for having such a amazing daughter. I know we ain't related by blood but I still care and worry for her. She feels the same. I'll go to hell and back for her. She gives me a reason to fight for as the Magna Defender. To make this world a safer place for her. I shook out if not and followed and soon we were driving off to the park and relax and enjoy our time and probably get a but of training in.