Vales new hero.

Start intro

At the top of Building in Vale there stood a dark figure looking at the city with his black cape,black armor and golden horns.Next to him was Defender Torozord his trusted friend. This was the Magna Defender the warrior who fights for the defenseless and innocent. He fights where he is needed. Next it shows him fighting the Grimm with deathly efficiency and they seem not match for him. Then he shoots his blaster shots of green lasers at them which destroyed them. After that he defends the village from a bandit attack. Next it shows him fighting Adam in a sword fight on a burning landscape. Once both blades clash it them they shine.He then appears in his civilian attire with a little girl with panther eyes,ears and tail. As he looks up in the sky he recite the oath he has swore upon the day he became the Magna Defender.

" I swear upon my honor. That I will use my powers to help and protect those who can't fight for themselves. For it is my mission as a true warrior on the righteous path. For I will follow-through example of my predecessors who came before me, to uphold the values of selflessness, selfsacrifice,courage,honor and perseverance. To fight against the darkness and never retreat and never surrender. To not be guided by anyone of power and authority who would abuse this power and never let evil triumph. To never use my powers for selfish reasons like fame or fortune unlike these huntsman who disgrace the name of noble warriors.For this is who I am. I am Y/n L/n the Magna Defender."

Then it ends with Y/n as the Magna Defender in his heroic pose.

Intro ends

Intro ends.

1 year later in Vale

After a long year and during the journey Y/n L/n has been on the headlines well more like the Magna defender who made many appearances in many villages like stopping a Grimm horde by himself and eliminate their hives and defended them from either Bandits or White Fang. But during his way to Vale he meet with a young girl 6 years old Janet who was a panther faunus with black hair,tail and eyes. Who lost her parents when a Grimm killed them. Y/n knew the pain and decided to take her with him since it was the right thing to do. She was sad at the beginning but after 2 months she was calling him daddy and he loved her like his own daughter and was sure his parents would to love her as their own granddaughter and she knew who he was and it made her happy that he is a Hero. But was nervous of losing him to. Even took up his last name Janet L/n and they arrived in Vale and gotten a house and enjoy their time together. Then as the days came by he went out whether day or night and fight crime and injustice and helping those in need. After 5 more months he was soon being targeted by the council and police force for being a vigilante. Though there was some arguments about it but he did lower crime and stopped dust robberies and put away a large amount of criminals and White fang. But it was that one night where vale decided to take him more seriously.

Y/n's pov

Man what a crazy time here. I made a lot of impressions on people here. As Magna Defender I mean. Well at least Janet is at school now. She did have trouble with the bullying but thankfully it stopped. Still it doesn't stop me from worrying about her. I am now working at the dust shop called Dust Until Dusk. Which got renovated and the owner is a great guy and gave me a good job and I'm just glad that now I can make my own money and as I finish the last of taking it the stocks I look at the watch on my wrists and see that Janet is about to leave school. So I went up to Mr. Thomson and said