A new Defender rises.

(a/n play this anytime this theme is awesome also it's your theme song.)

Y/n L/n was a ordinary person who began in humble beginnings. His father was a warrior and unlike Huntsman he doesn't fight for Glory or to get fame but because it was the right thing to do. His mother who loved both dearly have instilled him with values how to make him a better person and to never judge anyone else based if someone else's words. Y/n wanted to grow up to be like his father a man who didn't need aura or semblance to fight the Grimm or any other threat. Unfortunately on that one fatefull day when he was 11 he had received news from the elder that both of his parents were killed by the White Fang more specificaly they feel by Adam Taurus sword when trying to stop them. Y/n cried and how was not alone for his friend was there to help him out. Nebula a girl who they spend much time together and bow she was there to help him out of his suffering and so were her parents. Along with the rest of the Village who stood by him. Both Human and Faunus were there at their funeral for they all cherish the L/n family for they were a symbol for them to stand together and they would honor them by standing United. Though after a year Nebula had to leave to complete her training to be eligible for  a academy to train to become a huntress. Y/n understood and they said their goodbye. He was there to see her and her family off and he can see that they didn't want to but they needed to and he understood and now he trained how to wield a sword and a mix of Martial arts that his father made and trained for 5 grueling years of training to master the way of the sword and hand to hand combat. The villagers notice his progress and smiled at his determination and now he can beat even the best warriors amount them. Both of his parents left for his a inheritance of 2 millions lien. They were saving up from want jobs they had and Y/n didn't spent it on useless things only the essentials and donated some for the Village to use and they were grateful. Now he was walking around scouting for any Grimm or WF in the area. And he saw a cave and went to investigate it to see of it was a Grimm nest. Now here is where our story begins.

Y/n's pov

Man five long years after their deaths. It still hurts me knowing that they aren't here with me. But I know that they are watching me from another place. Being proud of me but I still want Adam pay for what he has done. During my training I swore that I will get vengeance for them. But as i calm myself and though more. I remember the teachings that they have gave me.

Flashabck 6 years during the start of his training with his father

D/n: Y/n you must remember that getting revenge is not always great as it seems.

Y/n: Why dad?

D/n: Because you are so focus of hurting your person that you are blind by who gets caught in the crossfire. Don't fall to their level Y/n. Always rise above them and show them that evil will never win.

Y/n: Okay dad.

D/n: Remember this my son. As a true warrior's mission is to always protect those who can't fight for themselves for no reward or recognition. For the greatest reward is seeing them all safe and that is all the reward. A true warriors strength is not from the weapon they weild or aura or semblance. It is their courage, tenacity,determination,self sacrifice,honor that give them their power to overcome any obstacle.

Y/n: I will always remember that father.

M/n: Indeed you're right dear. So what weapon you wish to weird son.

Y/n: A long sword.

M/n:*smiles* Good choice and let me give you a bit of advice sweetie. A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage. Now Who is hungry?