15.

Y'all...I been writing this story for 2 years...😂

Andre.

Before I got out of the car I called Harmony to make sure she was okay. I was pissed she was getting disrespectful with Asia but I wasn't going to just not know where she was at.

She picked up on the 3rd ring, "Hello?"

"Harmony what's going on? Why did you get disrespectful with your mother?"

"Its all Kai's fault..we got into a argument and I was just trying to look out for her and she was getting mad. Of course mom took her side cause that's her favorite person."

"What were y'all arguing about?"

"I'll let her tell you but I swear I was only looking out for her best interest and ma got all mad at me and I told her I was leaving. I feel like I get treated like the adopted child sometimes."

"Harmony your mother loves the both of you equally. Where are you at?"

"I don't want to tell you but I'm safe I promise."

"Like hell you are tell me where you at right now." I said growing impatient.

"Dad I'm okay."

"Harmony look when I dont know where your at it reminds me of the time you were missing when you were little. Those were the worst years of my life I swear not knowing if you were safe or not and I just need to know. I won't make you come home just tell me, and we can talk about it."

"Dad..I'm not a little girl anymore I can handle myself. I was five when all of that went down."

"Harmony where the HELL YOU AT? I was trying to be nice but now your making me mad."

"Dad I just need some space to clear my head."

"Fine. I'll give you your space but you better be home tomorrow no later than noon. You hear me? And then we can talk." 

"Okay I promise I'll be home."

"Aight. I love you."

Love you too.

And just like that she hung up. I rubbed my head processing all of this, and realizing my family had so much drama today.

I knocked on Sapphire door and she immediately came down opening the door for me after she looked. She knew I was coming and so did he and we decided we were all going to talk about this as a family.

"Whats up?"

"Nothing. King is in the kitchen doing his work we can go in there and talk." She said as she welcomed me in.

"Aight cool."

I saw him sotting there doing his work and when he saw me he had a blank expression on his face and looked back down at his paper continuing his work.

"What you working on?"

"Math."

I sat across from him, and Sapphire took his stuff from him so we could talk and he caught a sky attitude.