Saryn's Beloved Master

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Maybe another time I'll tell you." He said before he walked back into her.

She sighed and looked at the hilt of her Nikana. She placed her bow on her backside and drew her sword before looking into the blade, then sheathed it. Back on the Liset, however, Terry walked out of the room housing the Somatic Link and ito his private quarters. He walked up to his fish tank and watched the Travlok swim around before going to his other one, trying to find the various types of fish he and Saryn managed to catch in the Plains of Eidolon. He then went to sit down on the couch and played the This Is What You Are tone before trying to remember what happened that day.

(flashback)

Terry and Saryn were on the Plains of Eidolon. It was sunset and they were by the ocean fishing. Saryn hunted with excellent skill, harpooning them at the slightest sound while Terry had given up on it after failing to do so earlier. Limbo came by with a bag of various minerals and metals alongwith Lucy, another operator. Lucy had black hair with red highlights, blue and red eyes, and pale white skin. Her transference suit was a white and black Zairiman suit. She smiled at Terry before she went and sat by him. They began to talk about how bad they were at doing such minor tasks. Soon, the sun set and they made their way back to Cetus.

On the way there, they noticed a bright light over a hill. They all decided to check it out and ran over there to see what was going on. They stood atop the hill and witnessed the Eidolon Teralyst arose from the ground in a pillar of light as two Tusk Dargyns flew by and opened fire on it. The Eidolon let off an earth shattering screech and used the massive gun on it's arm to unleash a hell of canon fire on them. The Dargyn pilots tried to evade, however they couldn't do so and jumped out of their ships. The first one landed on his backside on a rock, snapping his spine in half and making him cough up blood that splatered against his visor, killing him brutally. The other wasn't as lucky. On his landing, he shattered his visor and fractured his tibia, the bones piercing through his skin and forcing him into a pained cry. He tried to crawl away after the Eidolon noticed him, however, the giant Sentient slowly lumbered towards him and stepped on his backside. The grineer began to bleed from every opening on his face until he popped into a bloody mess.

Lucy turned to the side and began to vomit after witnessing the events before her while Terry simply stared in shock and the Warframes being somewhat intimidated by the monster of a machine's strength. They decided that something like this needed to be destroyed. They knew about the Eidolon lures and that they needed two of the to capture it. They decided that Limbo would watch the Eidolon while Terry, Lucy, and Saryn looked for Eidolon Lures.

(Flashback Interruption)

"Operator? are you alright? Operator?!" Ordis said, concerned.

Terry fell to the floor after he lost his concentration after he found out he was floating. He got up and looked around before sighing.

"I'm fine Ordis." He said.

"Oh, thank goodness, you had Ordis worried there." Ordis said.

"Right, well, don't worry about me Ordis, but, could you not look inside here at all?" Terry said.

"Yes Operator, but, Ordis wonders why you would need that?" Ordis said.

"I just need a few minutes to myself." He said.

"Very well, I will do so at once." Ordis said.

After that, Terry sat down on the couch again before undoing his pants and pulling out his large member. He began to stroke it slowly while thoughts of Saryn ran through his mind. He let off soft moans as he soon began to change his pace every now and then. The thoughts of him and Saryn were all that filled his head as his moans became louder and louder. Soon enough though, the thoughts changed between various Warframes and Lucy. He imagined bending Saryn over a table and fucking her ass, then it turned into him having Mag in bed having passionate sex throughout the night and then Lucy riding him in the plains. These thoughts continued on until he finally released. He panted slightly as he sat there, however he soon realized the mess he made and began to clean up after putting his member away.