"I agree." Harry answered.

"Did they have any other history?" Niall asked.

"Well, she kinda liked him when he left in Grade 8, and was in a small depression when he left. I remember he pecked her on the cheek." Harry explained.

"She was 'talking' to Louis from the spring semester of our sophomore year into the summer before junior. That is the only experience she has had with boys." Liam said.

"So we have no idea what is going through her head." I added.

"I knew some of that. But she's just being an ignorant little bitch right now." Niall stated.

"This kid knows what he's talking about." Harry said with a chuckle.

We started laughing. Harry could always lighten the mood. He was great.

"We're already well into first period guys. What should we do now?" Liam stated.

He was right, class started at 7:45, and it was 8:15. The next period was at 8:40. We couldn't just walk in could we?

"Louis just texted me, he said he's looking for us. But Lainey mand Jack are with him." Harry said. "He added that you didn't respond Care."

I checked my phone. 2 texts and 4 missed calls. Oops.

"Tell him to lose them and meet us." said Niall.

"I like your attitude Horan." said Liam. We started laughing.

"Lou answered. He said they're gone. Where should he meet us?" Harry asked.

"Tell him to start walking towards the front. We'll meet him there." Liam answered him.

"Let's get going."

We had a senior study hall the next period. So we were signed out to leave campus anyway. First period wasn't a huge deal. It was only global, and we were all working on a project together anyway and were supposed to go to the Mac lab. There was no problem in us cutting.

We reached the front and Lou came up to Harry and I and put his arms around us. "You guys alright?" he asked concerned.

"Fine." we responded.

"So where are we going?" Louis asked.

"Well, I was going to go and find Cristina. We've been getting on well lately. I think I should do something with her this period." Harry said. There was a pang of jealousy until I realized Niall was standing next to me.

"Isn't she still a junior?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, but… well there is no but. I like her." Harry answered.

"You don't want to get with her do you?" Louis asked.

"Nothing long term."

"So just a hookup?" Niall asked.

"Kind of…" he confessed.

"That's low." I said to him.

"I know. I feel bad. But I just have my sight set on someone else. She just doesn't know it yet." he answered.

This made me get thinking. It made all of us think. And we had puzzled looks on our faces.

"Well, who?" we all asked.

"Secret." he answered and left us.

We all looked at each other.

"Who on earth could it be?" Louis asked.

"No clue." I said. I truly had no idea. It was a complete mystery.

"Well, where are we headed?" he asked.