°FOREWORD°

Ever since Writer Alex Hanate remembers being a burden on this beautiful planet, short stories and all kinds of fables from around the world have always preserved this guy's imagination to be as grotesque as possible.

     Alex's Dad is still unable to recover from the deep dark suitcases under his eyes due to the innumerous nights spent just spinning out stories for snobby little Alex. The verse 'Okay, last story of the night' never really made sense to this dude so it was always skipped and yet another one was demanded for.

     So now, Writer Alex has finally decided to repent for the childhood idiocies and give the awesome Dad a treat with with these Tales; 'brainchildren' of Writer Alex covering all sorts of genres, a few namingly Sci-Fi, Humour, SlapStick, Fiction, Non-Fiction, FanFiction, Horror, Slice-Of-Life, Mystery, Thriller, Action and Adventure, etc.; and even a bit of Romance sometimes (wink wink!).

     Hence, whenever this Nincompoo....I... I mean Writer Alex comes up with an idea, the dude will be penning it down in the form of a short story for the wonderful audience that has to bear with this guy.

(Paid promotional line ahead)

     So folks, stay tuned for an amazing trip inside Alex's Mind full of Magic and Wonders; here presenting HANATE TALES : Series Of Original Short Stories.

~Reader Alex, 2018.

(Cause Writer Alex
has no real friends
for an actual Foreword.
#ForeverAlone)