Empty thoughts

"Tired?" Ayato asked me as I raked my fingers through his hair. I just happened to feel like doing this. We both needed a way to calm us down from all these antics anyways.

"A little." I said as I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Just can't think." I answered. My longish hair swept across my face. I sometimes wondered what color my hair was. A lot of people say its a (h/c).

"The black widow has finally stopped his webbing huh."

"No. It's not that... Just that usually I have million's of thoughts running through my mind everyday. And today I don't. I'm feeling restless now."

Ayato grabbed my free hand and caressed it. His thumb rubbed over my knuckles lightly. "Maybe you're just stressed."

"Or maybe i'm scared." I answered.

"About?"

"Being found out. What if... Just what if I was found as being the Black Widow."

"Kill them." Ayato answered.

"And if it was Kaneki? Hinami would be devistated. Touka would be hurt. Shuu would die of starvation and hope. And the CCG... They'd be all over me. I'd make both humans and ghouls my enemy... I don't even know if I can handle that pressure."

Ayato gripped my hand gently. "Then I'll be there to protect you. If they attack you, then they're going to die. You have others protecting you. Kaneki isn't Kaneki anymore. He lost all his memories." His coldish hand touched my face, rubbing my cheeks gently.

I couldn't help but lean into his comforting hand. "I guess you're right. I can't let myself slip... I think I'll go train." I mumbled.

"Let me come. I can help." Ayato said as he sat up, getting off of me.

"You may be fast, but I'm faster and stronger. Not to mention smarter... I need Eto." I mumbled, standing up and walking off to find her. I then stopped.

"You called?" The female asked.

"Fuck you... I couldn't hear you at all." I said. "But yes. Train with me." 

"Hmm... Ok. And didn't I tell you to rely on you other senses and not just hearing?"

"I know, but I thought I was s-

"Safe. I know, but even here can be dangerous."

I nodded in agreement. "I understand. I'll use my other senses as well."

"Good." Eto said as I followed.

We soon arrived at a room. I took off my clothes and shoes. I didn't want to drench them in sweat or sully them in any way.

"Are you ready?" Eto asked me.

I nodded. Two of my kagune came out.

"You look like a spider in it's defense nature." The famale said making me chuckle slightly.

The sound of her kagune squelching and squirming out of her body bounced off the walls. It reminded me of the sound of how a larva comes out of its sack. It then struck at me quickly. I quickly dodged it before attacking back. Eto struck my Kagune, shattering it.

"You ok?" Eto suddenly asked me.

I winced a bit. "Y-yeah. Why?" I questioned.

"You're weaker then usual. I know that you never move this slow. Nor have your kagune broke so easily." She said with a stern voice. "...When was the last time you ate?"

"A month ago."

"That's a lie. When was the last time you ate?"

"Ok. Two months ago."

"I'm asking you when was the last time you ate (m/n)."

I looked down and rubbed my thumbs together. "It was... eight months ago." I answered truthfully.

"Why?"

"I feel sick when I eat a human."

She padded around the room muttering something but I was able to pick it up.

"It's the RC cells again." She muttered.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

It felt like she was staring into my eyes dead on.

"You just regained your memories about six months ago. You didn't get all of your memories back though." 

"What do you mean?"

"I said as I meant. You don't have all your memories. (M/n). It's impossible for a ghoul to be blind. You know that right?"

"Yeah. Just so happened to be the first blind ghoul though."

"No. There's a reason why you're like that."

At this point, there was nothing going on through my brain. Just empty thoughts.