Party

Sorry

loveraglak on ur request

Recap; Prem got injured while having the box fight. But he won. Preeti took care of him. Her father Preetam talked to the principal n also to Prem.

Party at Preetis place as Preetam invited them all.

Preeti was excited as she never held a party before but more than this she was confused what to wear as she was going to meet Prem again. She doesn't want to be look dull or boring. He might not be the talkative guy but he says a lot with his eyes.

Prem n Vinod had reached home. Vivek was waiting for them as he got to know from the principal that Prem won the fight but was hurt.

Vivek; u r going nowhere u will take rest! Go into ur room.

Prem n Vinod were at their room.

Vinod; Bhai come on let's jump from the window.

Prem; No I won't break Bhais a trust. He wants as to stay at home fine!

Vinod; have u gone mad?!. Come on yaar let's go.

Prem lies on his bed. Not moving but losing himself in his thoughts of Preeti. A smile appears on his face.

Preeti n Bebo were ready the we're greeting the guest which were all students to celebrate Prems victory but the one for whom they all come was missing.

Bebo tried to call Vinod but he didn't picked up the phone.

Vinod; Bhai... lets go na... just think how sad she will be if u were not there?!.

Prem opens his eyes. He hates it to disorder his brother but Vinod (unbelievably) was right?? How would she feel if he won't show up... ?!.

The both got dressed up n vanished through the window like Vinod suggested it.

The party was going on.., just then when Preeti list the hope to see him he appears there.

Bebo rushes to Vinod n gave him a tight hug.

Vinod; public is watching us, but Jaan I'm ready whenever u want!.

Bebo playfully hits him.

Prem comes in n greeted Preetam uncle he was cheers by the other's n got congrats from many girls. Which made Preeti jealous.

Preeti; okay guys it's time u should take a leave?!.

Vinod; what?! We just come?!.

Preeti; u will stay the other's will leave.

All were confused but Preeti throw them out.

Preeti; come...! She shows them the couch n they sit on it.

Prem got nervous. Preeti...

Preeti got goosebumps as soon as he calls her name she fills complete there is something which made her weak.

Prem; Preeti??

Preeti looked at him. Haan Prem..?  Her voice was low but shy... filled with love. He would hear her voice even miles away.

Prem; why u send them all away?!

Preeti tried to avoid his gaze but he was staring her.

Prem; say??.

Preeti; woh...

Bebo; Arrey Prem party was for U not for the other's. Chilex.

Prem nods... with a smile.

___

Date ?!