Separation / Study

So this is for loveraglak happy birthday 🥳

Recap: Prem and Preeti got engaged.

Prem has reached his hostel, he was now living there for more than 2 months, but he didn't contract anyone as he was too busy with a tight schedule.

Preeti was lonely, she was sitting on the windowsill looking out of the window. I hope you are fine Prem. I wish to hear your voice once, please call or message me. She was thinking of him day and night, but being abroad and having different timings it becomes impossible to connect anyone.

Preeti was doing her medicine study, Bebo was all the time with her, "Preeti please smile na!"

Preeti looked at her, "what? I am smiling always!" She said with glassy eyes.

Bebe shook her head, "no it's not true. I can see it you are upset. Tell me has Prem contact you?"

Preeti lowers her gaze, "no, he hasn't contact me yet, but he will you know it's a new chapter in his life and he has to sort of things first. His study is very important I can't be selfish." She just couldn't ask him to call or message her, she isn't like this. She always gave him his time and space.

This separation was difficult for both, they started to focus in their studies only.

Prem took out his mobile phone, "I wished you would be here Preeti. I know I'm a bad fiancé not contacting you for the last few months, but your study is more important to me than anything else."

Prem rolls over his bed, the back on the mattress, the mobile phone up in the air, "medicine is a tough subject, I don't want to become your disturbance

Prem rolls over his bed, the back on the mattress, the mobile phone up in the air, "medicine is a tough subject, I don't want to become your disturbance. Your success is mine." He kisses the picture on his mobile phone, Vinod sent it to him, after he met Bebo and Preeti.

Preeti was happy, whenever Vinod comes to meet them or drop Bebo, he has news about Prem.

Preeti was sitting there holding the new picture of Prem, "stupid, not talking or messaging me is more disturbing than you actually wanted it. One call or one message and my heart would find peace. But you won't understand this, you are just a silly man who think too much with his brain and not heart."

Prem was doing well, he had managed to find a job and a time table for his studies as well as for his activities

Preeti was cooking, when her mobile phone starts to ring, her hands were filled with dough, "Papa why are you just watching or listening to the ringing, just pic up the phone." Preeti gave him an order and Pritam laughed, "Array Preeti it's Prem call, but if you want..." He was about to take the phone, but Preeti took it and rushed upstairs to her room.

"Hello?" She was out of breath and Prem could hear that.

"Preeti what happened?" He was scared and she smiles, "Prem finally you called."

Prem felt bad, "Preeti I can explain."

"No Prem, Vinod told me everything. You are mad not to contact me gives me reasons to get tensed, you understand it?" Preeti couldn't scold him properly, but he understood it.

"Sorry Preeti I will keep this in mind. You know I have made a small schedule plan and there I have a request."

Preeti was confused, "you have what a time table?" She asked and Prem smiles, "yes, for us?"

Preeti widen her eyes, "for us?" She was happy her head was leaning on the door.

Prem smiles too, "yes, each day at this time you and me can talk if you want then there is no need for messaging each other as we could share our thoughts openly here?"

Preeti was more than happy, "yes Prem, we will do that, but if anything comes between you will message me likewise I will."

Prem agreed to her and talked about their changes in life.

Preeti was so happy the unbearable separation had ended, finally they could talk and share their feelings it was a regular season between them.

Prem was looking forward to keep his promises and wants to return as soon as possible.

___
Please comment and vote