About the Author

KawaiiQueen is just another Wattpad account with a passionate writer behind the computer screen. Going by the alias KawaiiQueen, she hasn't revealed her real name yet and who knows if she ever will. She has been writing ever since she was a really little kid. Her older books were very cringe worthy, but she still kept writing and now she has over 16 books on Wattpad, including original works such as "Imaginary Friend", "Lonely Boy", and "The Violinist."

She's not out of school yet and is still learning about the fine art of writing. She likes to believe that she has built up a good vocabulary, but every now and then she comes across a word that she finds writing down for further use. Other than writing, she enjoys things such as singing, acting in plays, and tap dancing. She also plays the piano and practices drawing in her free time. Yes, she has a lot of interests, and there's probably still more interests that she hasn't discovered yet, but right now, writing is a big priority.

She grew up reading many other authors' books and aspires to be like them someday. Some of her favorite authors, and the ones she looks up to, are Jennifer Donnelly, Gaston Leroux, and Jenna Evans Welch. She thanks you if you are still reading and hopes you enjoy the story.