Ch. 5 : The Game of Hate and Love

Start from the beginning

"Hyung....I'm not kids anymore..."whined Namjoon while combing his messy hair with his fingers but he do likes the way Seokjin treat him. His dimples shows deeper on his cheeks, eyes were shining like stars.

Cute! Damn! Am i a stalker or what?? But how dare that jerk touch Namjoon like that??

Yoongi bites his lower lips to keep the composure of himself from snapping. He never knows Namjoon can be so cute. He may not confessed to it, but seeing Namjoon being friendly or closed to other guy had sparked jealousy in his heart. He may denied that he did like Namjoon more than the words hatred that he always uttered and those dimples literally is killing him now.

Why he never shows those beautiful dimples to me? (well Yoongi, maybe because you called him faggot, so why he should smiles to you when you said that?)

After all, when he try to recall the heated provocation last week, Namjoon seems avoiding him at school afterwards, try to hide sometimes in the bathroom or occupying himself with the teachers asking lots  of questions after class until and unless Yoongi and his friends walked away from the school.

Yoongi in the other hand is feeling off and disoriented. He has no heart to mess up or try to bully Namjoon that whole week. He just lets it slide and ignores the fact that Namjoon were literally running away from him. What had Namjoon said to him at that time, had given him some chill on his spine or what he could said was fear. Fear of losing.

It has instill fear in his heart hearing Namjoon threaten to die. Not merely dying but to die because of him. What it is supposed to mean? That boy going to commit suicide? Is he totally had cross the limit of Kim Namjoon? He did not bullied Namjoon for that person to end up killing himself. It doesn't justify the reason why he keeps picking up on Namjoon.

The reason was...reason was...

Yoongi scratched his neck and massage his temple. This is so giving me a headache. Shit! He can't even focused in the class, keep thinking about Namjoon. Yoongi gasped when he try to steal some looks on Namjoon, their eyes meet with each other. Yoongi mesmerized at that particular moment, not expecting Namjoon will be glancing at him also. But Yoongi however notice the uneasy reflection on Namjoon's face before he turn his head to the teacher.

What's wrong with that look?

"Min Yoongi!!"

Yoongi startled on his seat at Mr Baek loud voice yelling his name. Yoongi strictly looking at Mr Baek stern and serious face.

"Y-yes sir!"

"Are you listening to what I said just now?"asked Mr Baek.

Yoongi swallow his own saliva bitterly. His mind was occupied with Namjoon just now that he don't even concentrate whatsoever Mr Baek had said in the class. Damn you!

"Well Min Yoongi. I quote back what I had said earlier since obviously your mind not in the right place. Your mid term result was way too good to be true Min Yoongi-ssi. Basically you failed half of the subjects. It has jeopardize our class position on leaderboard. In that case, I want you to be tutored and get your ass on the right track. Are you clear??"

Yoongi obviously heard most of his classmates laughing at him. Even Jimin and Hoseok beside him also throw a jerking laugh and Jimin just put his thumb in front of him while stuck out his tongue, provoking Yoongi. Yoongi rolled his eyes annoyingly. He hates school!