school + faq 2.0

so great! im starting high school in a private school! idk if it's a fml or a yay but it's a really big school and like im f u c k e d

anyways...

this part of the faq is centered more towards kpop.

how did you find out about kpop?

i've listened to block b when i was like 4 but i wasn't really a fan until my sister introduced me to seventeen when they had just debuted, tho im pretty sure my sis already knew them since trainee days cause she's pledis trash.

what groups do you stan/your kpop timeline?

i stanned seventeen during the adore u era by mansae era i started to stan bts (WHICH WAS SUCH A CRINGY TRASH ERA)

while my friends started to like bts instead ot exo, i started to like exo instead of bts (insert trash era that im prOUD OF),

around the end of september, i started to stan monsta x (and they're still one of my main groups)

then when 2018 rolled around, i met sf9 unexpectedly and started stanning them (explained later)

then i had chicken pox which meant i didn't attend school for almost a month and started stanning NCT during the boss era and along with astro

and now im trying to start stanning stray kids (NCT WILL NEVER BE 2ND PLACE THO FIR SOME WEIRD REASON)

what's up with the sf9 thing?

okay so, on january 6 2018, i woke up to the question, "hey wanna watch sf9?"

I DID NOT KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT SF9

you see there's this family friend that gives us free tickets from time t time liKE IF WE SAW THE TEXT EARLY ENOUGH WE COULD'VE WATCHED TAEYANG LIVE BUT SINCE THEY ONLY MESSAGE US LAST MINUTE WE COULDN'T MAKE IT... except for this time...

me and my sister started doing research and like panicking i made a custom lightstick from the ones we didn't get to use during the 'diamond edge' concert cause they were unnofficial and luckily since sf9 doesn't have a lightstick yet, we USED IT. (it ended up looking similar to the temporary lighsticks but bigger)

which explains a part in my bio, why is rowoon my husband?.....

bITCH HE KEPT FLIRTING WITH US (SPECIFICALLY ME AT TIMES) AND I DID LOTS OF HEARTS TO HIM AND HE ALWAYS REPLIED AHDJAJFJSHFJ IS2G I WISH I STANNED THEM EARLIER

-fin-

im sorry on behalf of my laziness